42🚬

*next day after school*

I slept half the night in the basement. I sat down on the top step and leaned against the door. I was afraid...it was dark and cold and my hip felt bruised. Eventually sleep got the best of me and I knocked out leaning against the door.

My dad woke me up in the middle of the night, he took the door handle apart and let me go to my room . At least he has a heart. My mom was sound asleep in her cozy bed.

I slept in my room and then got up to get ready for school. I was bummed out because once the school day was over today it's back to the dungeon I go... yay.

When I got ready for school I was going to get my keys from the side table and my mom was glaring at me , I didn't dare to add more fuel to the fire so I stayed quiet and walked out the house quietly.

I was walking to school embarrassed. Just last night a patrol car brought me home. But I guess it's the good thing of having older families and people as neighbors and no one from school.

It was finally after school and I rushed home...my parents were at work and when they were calling every hour to make sure I was home. And they'd call the house phone to make sure I wasn't lying.

I had the plan was once they got home I wasn't going to show my face . I was going to avoid them from getting me in any more Trouble and I felt like a disappointment after last night.

But I didn't regret it, it gave me such a rush , it was the most reckless thing I have ever done.

But for now I was home alone.

I walked downstairs to get a water bottle

When I walked back to the room Shuji was sitting on the edge of the bed with his elbows on his knees and his hand in a praying gesture over his mouth, his eyes were narrowed to the ground and his brows were knitted together.

Basically look angry, his expression wasn't the first thing on my mind though, what was he even doing here?!

"Shuji?! You shouldn't be here my parents will-" I began to exclaim frantically as I rushed up to him. If my parents catch him or if the neighbors saw him, ima get shipped off for sure to an overseas school or something.

"I thought I told you your were just mine" Shuji uttered coldly as only his eyes moved and glared at me.

"Uh... yeah I know" I replied and glanced to the side confused.

"Then why the fuck are you you planning to go out tomorrow?!" He snapped as he shot up and towered over me. I looked up at him confused . I had absolutely no plans and with this new situation I doubt ima be out anytime soon.

"What are you talking about?" I asked shaking my head confused at him.

"Don't give me that shit" he snapped with a snarl on his lip.

"DE-TAILS" i emphasized annoyed, I literally had no clue what he was talking about...tomorrow night?

"Why the fuck did 'Kei' text you saying can't wait to go to the bookstore soon" Shuji huffed glaring down at me. I shook my head baffled and at the same time my heart dropped, how did he know about the book store trip? There isn't a specific day yet, and I mean I wasn't going to do anything bad it was a normal hang out but I felt as if I got caught in the act.

I glanced at his hand and he was griping onto my phone.

"Seriously ? You went through my phone?" I asked sternly and annoyed. I didn't think it would get to that point. I had heard about girlfriends/boyfriends going though their significant others phone but I felt frustrated and my privacy just got invaded .