16🚬

**Don't forget to vote and comment**

*3 days later**

Days had passed since the phone call and I am proud to say i've been obsessing over my phone less and less.

No, Shuji hadn't texted at all, but I've been busy prepping for two unit tests for tomorrow.

No cram school today so I wanted to study as much as I could once I got home.

These unit tests always stress me out cause I get scared ima fail and my parents will get so angry with me and blow up on me over a grade.

I stayed after school a bit to ask the teacher to clarify some things and they were able to help, now I was walking to the cafe to meet Hina and I was reading some notes I took and kicking myself mentally at my handwriting.

"What? What was I trying to say here?" I asked myself out loud and very frustrated I couldn't read my own handwriting.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms grip around waist making me instantly exclaim.

I got picked up and spun around a single circle.

I turned the best I could over my shoulder to see Shuji's grinning face.

"ahhh shuji?! I-" I exclaimed as he set me back on the ground and stood in front of me.

"You walked passed me, didn't even notice me, what's got your attention?" He muttered playfully as he snatched my notebook from me hands and bough it to his face.

"the hell is this?" He exclaimed trying to read my notes.

"It's just school work" I exclaimed looking at him furrowing his brows at my notes.

"Math and numbers and equations fucking boring!!"He cackled as he flipped through it quickly.

" Give it back Shuji" I complained as I looked at him unamused laughing at my notes.

"you want it come get it" Shuji taunted as he raised it over his head, this guy.

I jumped to try to get it and he was just smirking at me.

"cmon you can do better than that ♡" he teased obviously having fun.

I stood straight and smugly glared at him.

"I know I can" I pinched his sides making him flinch down and I was about to grasp it when he lowered it out of my reach and I turned around a little bit agitated and gave him my back.

"Shuji!!" I whined... he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and picked me up to carry me into the alley

"c' mere" he muttered as he dragged me in where no-one could really see us.

He let me go, turned me around so I could be facing him and he brushed the back of his hand caressing my cheek

I quickly turned and began to walk towards the exit of the alley.

Shuji grabbed my wrist and pulled me and put me against the wall of the building in the alley.

My brows furrowed when I had a nauseous feeling in my stomach and felt like I was literally about to throw up and I figured out why immediately .

This was all too familiar, this all reminded me of Saturday night when those douchebags came onto me.

"Shu-ji stop just stop" I whispered and started to push him away but he pressed onto me thinking it was a game.