24🚬

The day started with a phone call from Shuji..

I had stared at it but I felt such regret from last night I ignored the call.

He didn't stop there, he started calling at random times and they were just flooding in and I was ignoring every single one of them.

every.

single.

time.

I was just done, if I fall back to him he's not going to take me serious and everything I said was for nothing.

I want him to take me serious, I'm not just a kissing buddy.

I'm still so angry at myself for falling in his hands. It was the opposite thing I wanted to happen.

I let him in and we made out...when it comes to him I fall so easily...

Good thing it was Saturday so I wouldn't have any weird bump ins with him. I was just in my room laying on my bed rereading my favorite book.

I just wanted my mind occupied, when my door swung open.

"Um y/n... Emma is here?" My mom asked as she looked towards the downstairs area making me instantly sit up on my bed.

Emma? Here?

I walked downstairs to see Emma standing in the living room.

"uh hi? " I asked confused why she was here.

"Come on! let's go" she exclaimed making my eyes widen.

Let's go? Where? I heard my mom clear her throat behind me.

"y/n..." my mom grumbled behind me.

"Right... um hang on...I need to ask my parents" I forced a smile

"oh! sorry... can she please come out, its just me and her" Emma sweetly asked my mom

"where to?" My mom asked as she raised her brow and crossed her arms across her chest eyeing Emma.

"To the cafe, I haven't seen her much, we don't go to the same school and I miss our talks" Emma exclaimed sweetly as she placed her arm around me.

"Uh... please mom" I smiled trying to convince her.

"oh okay go on" my mom sighed giving in..probably since Emma was the one to ask cause If I asked it would've been a harsh no.

I smiled and ran upstairs to get my shoes.

****

We walked over to a different cafe across the district and we walked over to find Mikey sitting alone.

"hey y/n , how's it going" Mikey asked curiously as he rested his head on the palm of his hand with his elbow propped up on the table.

"I'm good, Emma here took me out of my house for some fresh air" I smiled at Emma who was taking the seat next to me.

"you don't go out much from what I hear" mikey uttered

"no, strict parents" I replied embarrassed and I glanced to the side to avoid the awkward eye contact.

"but cherish that" he advised me and I nodded my head...

"so, what do you think of y/n and Baji Mikey " Emma brought up making me cough

"eh?" I let out looking at Emma confused

"Exactly what I wanted to ask you too, you like Baji?" Mikey asked grinning and glanced at Emma