8🚬

** extra long chapter today , don't forget to comment and vote🤍**

*Friday night*

I inhaled deeply and looked at myself in the mirror. I had an ankle length, long sleeved beach dress .

It didn't have a waist line, it was one size bigger than what usually fits me.

Originally I got this dress to wear at the beach after swimming and to just cover up in since it gets cold and breezy and since when we go to the beach I never see anyone I know so I could care less how I look.

But it was just to get me out the door undetected I hoped.

I put a tiny amount of make up on, mostly just eye liner and mascara with my favorite gloss... the only make up I was allowed to put on since my mom thought girls my age shouldn't be wearing any makeup to begin with.

I stepped back to exhale nervously as I looked at my reflection and I snickered a little at my appearance .

"I look ridiculous" I puffed my cheeks and walked away from the mirror to walk out my bedroom.

Don't be nervous, act naturally I kept thinking as I walked down the stairs.

I walked downstairs and my dad was in the living room and I inhaled nervously. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw it to be 7:30 p.m

"Mom?! Where's mom " I asked my dad as calm as I could be so he wouldn't suspect anything.

Even if I was nervous with a soccer game on the tv he wouldn't notice anything on me.

"Kitchen " he muttered not taking his eyes off of the tv.

"Thank you " I sang out as I walked to the kitchen to see my mom deep cleaning the counter.

"You're leaving?" She asked as she inhaled deeply from being tired of moving appliances and making sure the counter was spotless.

"Uhhhh yeah... Hina should be here in like 10 minutes, I'm going to wait for her outside" I smiled and she eyed my dress but didn't say anything bad about it since it covered literally everything from my arms and shoulders down to my ankles.

Good thing was she let me go to a get together with Hina and her mom... or at least that was the excuse.

"Okay sweetie, be safe, be home before 11, I don't care if her parents are going to be there too just be home before 11, got it?" she muttered as she began to move the microwave.

"Mom... I can't force her mom to leave if they don't wanna, wouldn't that be rude?" I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest looking at her who stopped wiping the counter as if she was thinking.

"Thats true, be safe though " she nodded her head and continued wiping the counter.

"I'll be home later , bye, goodnight" I waved but she didn't hear me since she continued cleaning.

"Bye dad" I walked past him but he only moved his head to the side when I blocked the tv for a split second.

"Bye" he plainly replied and I closed the door behind me.

Okay I'm out the house...a little too easy but whatever I felt as if I accomplished a mission.

I exhaled and wiped the small sweat bead on my temple from being nervous, first time I lie about where I'm going and first time using Hina as an excuse.

Hina wasn't happy about it but i'll deal with her later.

I looked back to see if my parents were looking out the window but no movement was seen... each was too preoccupied into something.