7🚬

I yawned as I made my way to school, I felt so tired I stayed up texting hanma and trying to reread my notes for the test

Kinda not regretting it though, had me smiling just remembering the silly texts he sent.

I saw the alley he normally hangs out in and when I passed it I took a glance but it was empty...thats weird I thought, that's where he usually pops out of.

Great I'm looking forwards to seeing him , I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I came to a sudden stop when a motorcycle swerved to a stop right in front of me, a gust of wind brushed through my skirt as I held it down , when I looked up to see the driver of the motorcycle my heart started to pace quicker...It was hanma.

"Come on hop on princess" hanma smirked as he sat relaxed on his motorcycle.

"huh?" I let out confused as I looked at his motorcycle .

Then my brain started to really process these last few days....

Hangs out with delinquent looking guys in alleys, smokes, tattoos, ear pierced and now rides a motorcycle to the list...

I was joking about him being a possible delinquent but now I'm like maybe he truly is one...

There are rumors and talk about motorcycle gangs around... theres multiple classmates who want to go for the delinquent look ...what are the chances he's one?

Unless he's a wannabe like Takemichi, but no the guy has a different vibe from takemichi...

Please don't really be a bad guy...

"I said hop on" he repeated himself and signaled with his head for me to sit behind him.

"on that?" I asked confused as I pointed at his bike.

"well yeah" he scoffed confused since he was so clear and went sure how much more clear he could be.

"hm as much fun as It looks, i think not" I smiled and started walking away

"woah woah woah hang on-" hanma grabbed my arm stopping me from walking away.

"I have to get to school and besides there's no helmets or-" I started pointing at his death trap on wheels.

"awww are you scared?" Hanma smirked as he kicked down the kickstand on his bike and walked over to me

"wha-what? Me!! Noooo- " I rolled my eyes trying to hide that I was actually a little scared and trying to get away.

iv literally never ridden on a morotcycle, I wouldn't know what to do , how to hang on or sit or...AH!

"It's okay princess just hold on tight and you won't fall" Hanma leaned towards my face and shot a wink

"No thank you, I actually like my feet on the ground" I nodded my head and gave him a wink back

"okay then, you win" he smiled and took out his phone, I furrowed my brows cause he was making a sudden phone call.

"come out here now!" he sternly muttered and put his phone into his back pocket, he turned back to me and suddenly his face brightened and was back to his normal happy self making me blink multiple times at how quick his tone changed.

A muscular bald guy suddenly came out of the alley and came up to me and Hanma, he was in a tank top and his arms were covered in tattoos.

"Yeah boss?" He deeply asked keeping his eyes on hanma.

"Here take this, don't you dare scratch it. i'll be able to tell...I'll be back" he sternly demanded and the guy nodded his head in agreement and walked away with his bike