14 🚬

**Dont forget to comment and vote **

*Monday*

I felt nothing but regret, plain and simple.

Saturday night no text from Shuji even when he said he'd text me...I got nothing.

Sunday came and passed and nothing from him either.

I was tempted to text him but Saturday evenings talk just kept replaying in my mind and I would set my phone back down and thought was saving my self from any more ridicule.

It was officially Monday and on the way to school this morning I kept checking my phone to see if I'd get a text from him but nothing.

Was hoping to see him before school too like how he randomly popped out... but nothing.

I didn't even tell anyone what happened after I walked home in that alley.

My parents came home late Saturday night and  were out to a friends get together on Sunday so I was lucky they weren't there to see my busted lip.

A little too lucky.

I left this morning to school earlier than usual so I could avoid them.

I've been avoiding Hina too, was hard to do since we're in the same class but I tried being one of the first ones out the class at lunch.

I succeeded but I just hid in the library from her.

School felt off though.

I just regretted ever telling Shuji how I felt... but I just thought maybe that's how he felt too...or I hoped he did.

I was walking down the hall towards the girls restroom alone.

Thinking about Shuji made me get teary eyed, I just want to splash some water on my face to calm myself down.

"Did you hear about that y/n girl?" a high feminine voice asked making me stop in my tracks.

"No what?" A 2nd feminine voice asked, I furrowed my brows and turned to the direction the voices came from.

They were coming from an open classroom, I peaked inside and it was empty except for two girls studying since they had text books and notebooks in front of them.

"okay so rumor has it she's dating a huge delinquent" the 1st girl exclaimed

"Huge how?" The 2nd girl asked curiously .

"He's bad like bad bad, he beats up anyone just cause he feels like it, he smokes, he lives for fighting, everyone is scared of him" the first girl exclaimed

"Whos y/n though?" The 2nd girl asked

"Some quiet girl in class 1...she hangs out Tachibana"

"Oh her?!"

"She seems...too good to be with a guy like that, don't you think?"

"Right!!! People have see them together like together together"

"You're kidding? Hmm.. I wonder if they... you know..."

"HA! I wouldn't doubt it"

"I'll bet you $5 she ends up pregnant by next month..."

"Youre so on!" They both giggled .

I looked down toward my shoes  and immediately thought of Hina

People might get the wrong idea she would say

And they are ..they think we're together now... little do they know he doesn't feel the same and we're actually nothing.

But hearing what people are saying hurts.