38🚬

First off , huuuuuge thank you!! We officially reached 20K😭💕  thank you for giving this book a chance and for sticking with it!<3

2 days passed and no sign of Shuji...big shocker.

I wonder if he's really THAT upset over our last conversation.

I wasn't  that worried any more... I was annoyed than anything.

One reason was I thought things were going to different since we were together now but here we are nothing from Shuji in 2 days.

I texted him last night to come over but he told me he had an important meeting and I took a wild guess with who.

The thing I kept thinking was  if he was with me and Kisaki told him to come to him he would go  in a heartbeat...guaranteed.

Kisaki seems to  have him at the snap of his fingers, shouldn't that be me though?

I continued walking down the hall just annoyed at the thought of Kisaki, he ruined our cafe date the other day.

Just who is this Kisaki?

"Makoto you idiot!" A familiar irritating voice cackled followed by multiple loud laughs.

Yamagishi...

I was annoyed at first hearing his annoying laugh but then my brain sparked an idea.

Hina took me to see Yamagishi to find out more about Shuji and Yamagishi delivered.

Hm... I wonder if he knows anything about this Kisaki guy.

I turned the corner to see the dummy patrol and I walked right up to them standing in the hall.

"Hey y/n!!" Makoto cheerfully  greeted.

"Hey guys" I smiled softly taking a quick glance at the guys but then kept my eyes on Yamagishi...can't believe he's the one I need to go to for these types of answers.

"Sup Y/n" Akkun smiled and Takuya waved...Yamagishi rolled his eyes once he saw me standing right in front of him.

"Hey! gang o-pedia I have a question for you " I uttered and he gave me a slight frown. I inhaled deeply before asking him.

"I'm being for real this time...What can you tell me on someone called  Kisaki" I bluntly asked, straight to the point , I kept my face straight so he knew I wasn't playing around and actually wanted answers.

"who's kisaki?" Mokato asked as he scratched his inner ear with his pinky.

"woah y/n thats-" Yamagishi paused and looked around him nervously, I glanced around but no one else was around us.

Akkun eyed Yamagishi curiously since he reacted so nervously.

"That's not something I can just talk about...why are you asking?" Yamagishi whispered as he stepped closer toward me so I can hear him.

"why the interest?" Akkun asked unsure also taking a step closer to talk lowly, before I walked up to them they were somewhat spaced out but now we were in a small circle whispering so no one else could hear, not suspicious looking at all.

"Woah, the last time you asked him about someone it was some other dude?" Makoto asked lowly.

"What the crap don't tell me you're interested in kisaki now" Yamagishi exclaimed wide eyed and frightened, akkun shushed him to keep his voice down.

"ew no" I whispered yelled as I scrunched up my face disgusted at the thought. I felt like gaging at the thought of me with Kisaki, ew why am I imaging that , I shook my head to erase that thought.