15🚬

*2 days later*

I felt like crap and drained.

That what heartbreak does to you, drains you mentally.

I mean I know , I know we weren't together but I liked him and we would spend time together and now I'm basically being ghosted.

I was still thinking about him every time I walked to and from school, I'd hope he'd just pop out of nowhere but nothing.

Hina really tried to be extra cheerful, she probably thought I wouldn't notice but she's been trying to keep my spirits up.

It was after school and I wanted to go home right away, no cram school and hina had to stay after school for some club she signed up for so I was solo.

I was hoping to see Shuji but no shuji.

I was waiting at the intersection for the traffic light to turn red so I could cross the street to go continue home.

"Hey uh y/n?" I suddenly heard a timid voice mutter behind me.

Naturally I turned around to see it was just a fellow classmate.

"Oh hey Ryoto right?" I asked the tall dark hair boy who for some reason looked nervous in front of me.

We're in the same class and he sits like 2 rows away from me but I haven't talked much to him this year.

"Did y-you get the assignment for math? " He nervously asked glancing away from my eye contact.

"Hm? Yeah, did you forget to write it down?"I asked confused since He's one of the top students in class and he forgot? A little suspicious.

"Yeah I did actually" he muttered continuing to face me but his eyes were looking to the side nervous like

"Here let me take out my planner, i'll tell you the assignment " I smiled and zipped open my bag to take out my planner.

"Okay so it's page 47 in the work book" I let him know but he didn't take anything out to write it down.

"Oh right" he replied nodding his head making me feel awkward since he'd glance at me then look away right away.

"You know you did really good in the last math test" he blurted out gripping onto his book bag.

"Yeah I got a 97, you?" I asked curiously as I started to put my planner back in my bag.

"I got 96" he muttered shaking his head as If it was a bad thing.

"Ooh just by just one percent, I think you could use a tutor" I chuckled playfully and he looked at me and smiled softly.

"We should get together and study ... I mean i-if you'd like" he suggested nervously and starting to blush.

"That would be-" I started to say already picturing me , him and I'd invite hina and I guess Takemichi too and maybe the dummy patrol can join so its not that awkward but never mind scratch that ,cause I got interrupted.

"hey sorry to interrupt I don't think we've met, hey I'm hanma but you can call me Shuji " Shuji walked up to me and smiled, I looked at poor Ryoto his eyes widened at Shuji.

Shuji even had his hand held out to me as if he was trying to shake my hand.

"Um..hello... okay I know you " I smiled and shook my head sarcastically but he kept his eyes on Ryoto.

Shuji was eyeing him as if he was a target... Shuji put his arm around me making Ryoto suddenly nod his head as he understood what was happening.

"So what are we talking about?" Shuji asked making Ryoto inhale deeply making him obviously uncomfortable.