3🚬

*The next morning*

I was walking to school and I felt exhausted.

I don't know why but last night I couldn't stop thinking of the stranger from the cafe, Hanma,  the first time I meet him and  talk to him and I should be annoyed at him since he followed me but he kept crawling into my thoughts.

Honestly the main thing I was thinking about is why he suddenly talked to me... I mean he did say he was bored but I'm not really an exciting person.

I was literally just sitting doing homework... I might just be overthinking everything.

His golden eyes and that annoying earring, his tattooed hand... I shook my head physically...stop y/n, just stop I whispered to my self as I walked passed an alley as I continued to walk to school.

"Hey you, girl wait" a voice echoed from the alley but I didn't react to it and brushed it off, It sounded somewhat familiar but a face didn't come to mind when I heard it.

I continued walking until I felt someone grab my shoulder and turned me around.

I looked up to the tall figure and cursed in my head... speaking of the devil, and he's grinning....  again...god do his cheeks hurt from smiling so much?

god do his cheeks hurt from smiling so much?

"uh...it's you ...again? What do you want?" I bluntly asked as I glanced to the side slightly confused to suddenly see him again.

"Well good morning to you too, don't tell me you forgot my name again? Hurts my feelings " Hanma smirked as he put his hand into his jeans pocket .

"Oh yeah I can see You look super hurt" I sarcastically rolled my eyes seeing he wasn't actually hurt.

"So where to?" he asked grinning

"Oh you know, school... you know that's why I have this uniform on" I playfully replied as I pointed at my outfit and his eyes quickly scanned my outfit.

"ahh...that explains it ... I thought you were wearing a cute school girl costume for the hell of it, I mean that skirt is kind of on the short side there" hanma smirked and shot a wink at me.

"Okay you're sick" I scoffed and continued to walk away from him.

" hey wait, where you going now?" He asked as he reached for my arm to lightly grab it, trying to stop me from walking away anymore. I glanced at his tattooed hand and pushed it off of me.

"I told you school" I restated looking up at him

"That's boring, that takes up the whole day" hanma remarked slightly slumping in place.

"Well it's mandatory" I replied with a sarcastic smile.

"it's a choice, that's why I left that place for good" Hanma scoffed as he shook his head slightly annoyed