2🚬

*Next day*

It was already after school and I was riding solo.

Hina had to stay after school for some extracurricular thing, she was explaining it but I zoned out for a moment .

We usually walk home together and we go to our favorite cafe or we go to her apartment... it's rare when we go over to my house...the rules is what kills it...

Not only do we have to be in the living room where my mom could keep an eye on us but if we do go to my room the door has to remain open and my mom will be constantly walking by making sure we're 'okay'. I mean we don't do anything bad but study... but I got in trouble a few times when me and Hina tried to gossip or share gossip we heard at school and got told its not lady like to do that and it's just better to not go over to my house.

I wasn't looking forward to going home, I want to stay out a little longer.

Once I'm home isn filled with cleaning , homework ,and dealing with not being able to go out.

I reached into my coat pocket and took out my phone and dialed my mom.

Please be in a good mood was all I thought as the phone was ringing.

"Hello?" My mom answered, sounds normal..good sign.

"Hey mom, whatcha doing?" I asked playfully trying to keep her in a good mood.

"Laundry?.. What did you want to ask? What do you want?" She sounded suspicious of me.

"Well I was on my way home but..." I started sounding sweetly and innocent .

"But?"

"But ... I really want to go to the cafe! I have my wallet with me, could I stop there to get something sweet to drink , i'll work on some homework while I'm there...please" I asked practically begging.

"Just....just don't come home late, you already were out late yesterday, people are going to say you doing have a house or something and that you're always seen out in the streets!" She started to raise her voice, I kept calm, don't talk back , if you talk back the cafe stop is definitely going to be a no.

"I won't be home late , I just want an iced coffee and i'll do some homework there too...please" I begged again.

"... fine... want you home soon y/n... I mean it!"  She demanded and I silently clenched my fist in victory.

"deal...thank you I love you " I sang happily

"Okay love yo-" she was saying but I closed my flip phone before she could finish and I walked off towards my usual cafe, was practically skipping at how happy I was to not go home yet.

"Uh oh ! We have a loner spotting guys!" I heard a raspy-ish voice exclaimed in a taunting way and I looked over my shoulder to see it was Yamagishi and his friends.