27🚬

**Don't forget to vote and comment, hope you're enjoying the story🤍**

**Few nights later**

I was on strict watch, like seriously... after the coming home late with blood on me incident, I was to go straight to school and straight home.

I was to call my mom when I got home from my parents room...why so specific? The house phone was in there and their caller I.D would appear on their cellphone saying 'house phone'.

The only exception was when I went to Cram school, they pick me up right in front of the school to make sure I don't go with my 'delinquent' friends.

My parents were not only still mad at me but there was tension between them too, they would argue more than before and being around them was just plain awkward.

Like right now...

We were sitting very awkwardly at the dinner table right now.

We were all quiet and only the sound of our utensils clinking on the bowls were heard along with our chewing... it would feel awkward to cough of how quiet it was.

"Y/n." My mom suddenly grumbled

"What?" I replied monotoned staring at my rice bowl.

"Mind explaining this?" My mom uttered tossing a single sheet of paper towards me making frown at her.

I sighed when I saw it was the progress report cards that were sent out.

"Its just my progress report" I stated bored like.

"Mind explaining why your G.P.A is so low?" She uttered and my dad sighed displeased and tossed his utensils in front of him.

"Low? I have a 3.85" I pointed out

"A 3.-.... What do I expect?" My dad uttered lowly.

"Dad, I'm passing everything and -" I started to defend myself, I'm doing really good and somehow they're upset? It could've been worse if I was failing something but I wasn't, not even close.

"WHAT. DO.I.EXPECT." my dad emphasized darkly.

"A 4.0 and above but this is just a progress report theres still time for-" I started t explain but my words didn't matter.

"No buts! ever since you started hanging out with that new girl you haven't been yourself....you know what ? I lost my appetite" my dad muttered irritated and turned his head to the side to not look at me.

"He's right" my mom agreed with a disgusted expression.

"Are you seriously blaming my friends? " I asked annoyed.

"Keep it up y/n and you won't have friends..now go to your room and fix that B " my mom sternly commanded and I scoffed and ran to my room. I felt like crying but didn't let it out.

I felt so annoyed... I'm literally passing everything and I'm one of the top students but that doesn't matter apparently.

I leaned back on my closed door when I heard a firm knock on the window that made me jump.

My eyes widened at the window but who else would come knocking on my window?

Shuji.

I sighed trying to get back to normal and walked over to the window to see shuji , he wasn't grinning like usual...he kind of looked ticked off... still I unlocked the window.

"what is it?" I uttered annoyed...if he came to argue I'm not in the mood right now for any of his games.

"I called so many fucking times" he snapped frowning at me... these last few days he'd been texting...calling at random times but I ignored every single one trying to forget about him like how the girls suggested... besides with him being a bigger red flag than I thought , it seemed right to just move on...or at least try to.