21🚬

**monday **

The weekend passed a little too quick, it felt so good to be genuinely happy and not even stress about Shuji this weekend.

I have Emma and her friends to thank for that, they turned out to be so much fun.

And Sunday once I got home i was glued to my notebook and was studying and let me tell you time flew by studying.

It was finally after school the next day and I was walking home real quick to grab my cram school text book when suddenly I got yanked from the waist and got pulled into 'the alley'.

"AHH what the fuck!!!" I growled and jerked my elbow back trying to hit whoever had me.

"There you are" Shuji muttered into my ear making me stiffen up , he dragged me into the entrance of the alley and let me go to face him.

"Oh its just you" I replied rolling my eyes at him as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Remember what Emma said

remember what Emma said.

Remember everything Emma said.

"Where have you been? I've been texting" he uttered sternly as he glared down at me.

"Busy" I replied monotoned as I looked to the side avoiding his golden eyes.

I just know I'd melt like putty in his hands if I look into his eyes.

"Busy? With your new boyfriend?" He asked as he lowered himself to be at my level and inched closer towards my face as his cigarette was in his mouth.

"Maybe... I don't know" I replied shrugging my shoulders giving him some slight attitude.

"Saw you on his bike...you were too scared to get on mine but you ride with him?" He muttered irritated.

I stayed quiet and looked at him expressionless.

"You know who your rolling with princess" he chuckled darkly

"I do" I snapped as I leaned forward giving him more attitude.

"So you've moved on or what?... wow I'm impressed... so quick" shuji muttered as he straighten up looking down on me.

"Yup " I simply replied and popped the 'p'.

"That won't last...mark my words princess" shuji smugly replied as he took a hit of his cigarette.

I felt irritated he thinks i'm wrapped around is finger

Something in me snapped that he thought he had me.

"Why do you do this?" I asked monotoned.

"Do what?" He scoffed

"I thought you wanted to be exclusive or something, I did, But no... you just come to me when its convenient for you...when you're bored... you used me as a kissing buddy and probably wanted to see if I was stupid enough to let you into my pants" I snapped

"That's enough y/n" Shuji sternly snapped shaking his head.

"But you know what I'm ending this...right now" I exclaimed

"What ?" He exhaled sharply with wide eyes

"You know...It's weird to end something that wasn't even there in the first place but just leave me alone... I was happy this weekend without thinking or worrying about you" I sighed relieved as I looked up at the sky

"Keep telling yourself that , you'll be begging for me to-" he started to scoff but I couldn't take it...

"STOP!" I shouted and pushed him back to get him to finally shut up.