47🚬

**Don't forget to comment and vote, love reading your comments. Stay safe and have a great weekend🤍**

*Next day*

I was able to go back home with no problem, time flew by with Keisuke, I ended getting home at midnight.

And only because Keisuke got an angry phone call from his mom asking and I quote ' Where the hell are you? My house my rules home before 10! Get your ass home now!"

I swear he blushed 5 different shades of red in that 45 second phone call.

I apologized to him since I felt it was my fault but he told me 'it was worth it'

I was still smiling from last night.

We sat down talked about what's new with each other, joked around, wondered when we were going to see the sequel to the horrible horror movie we saw when him and his friends crashed the movie night me and Emma had.

He's so funny, he had me smiling during the time we were together, but that was yesterday...

I was walking to school and I couldn't help but start thinking about Shuji.

I'm trying to find an excuse to justify the kiss and I kissed Keisuke back but my stomach gets a floppy feeling. For a night i wasn't his like I promised.

The guilt was settling in and now I know it was a bad idea to kiss him back. And the bad thing about it is i cant go back in time to undo it. It got out of hand very quickly, and I did nothing to stop it.

For a bit last night I even mentally wished I was Keisuke's girlfriend, I got too lost in the moment, from hearing keisuke's confession I let myself get swooned and the way his hands would gently caress my face...

I let myself and I acted back.

Once Keisuke told me everything I felt unwanted by Shuji.

I felt as if I was just a chore off Shuji's list...

"Stop making excuses for him, he's always at the damn arcade getting high and doing shit!"

"You're telling me this idiot doesn't have at least an hour to call or text you?" Keisuke's words echoed in my head.

Even after hearing that why do I feel so bad and guilty?

Why do I still care?

Why am I so scared for Shuji to find out?

Aside of what Keisuke told me, I do miss Shuji.

His sweet smile

His goofy laugh

His warm golden eyes

The nightly adventures I went on with him, from getting dragged into abandoned building rooftops, to an aquarium, to an airport... he showed me thrills and to just live in the now. I started smiling remembering the fun times we had.

I can't help but wonder, have I crossed his mind at all?

I was all smiles until I looked ahead and saw my best friend, Kisaki... thinking sarcastically of course.

I wasn't even trying to hide the disgusted scowl I had once I saw him.

As I passed him I glanced to the opposite direction, I refuse to acknowledge him since he's so rude to me , well I can match your energy buddy.

"Hey" Kisaki uttered making me stop in my tracks, I glanced over my should to make sure that 'hey ' was for me, and he was turned around facing me making me furrow my brows in confusion.