11🚬

**Dont forget to Vote and comment🤍**

My parents forced into cram school since they heard Hinata was enrolled in one.

The process took a bit since they'd come home late and wouldn't want to deal with paper work after coming home exhausted but after so long here I am enrolled in Cram school

Yay school after regular school...

Grades are a pretty big deal in my household... I got yelled at for getting a 'C' once, technically it's a passing grade but my dad was ashamed and at me  that he NEVER wanted to see a 'C' ever again...

I received a 'B' and I got yelled at too.. it wasn't any better

They want make sure I do well and impress once I get into high school.

Hina and me actually had cram school same three days and were in the same classroom, so we got lucky.

It was about 7 p.m when we got out and we were on our way home walking down the street when we caught glimpse of Takemichi running like a mad man down the street.

"Um hey Hina look isn't that-" I pointed out and her eyes widened at the sight

"TAKEMICHI" Hina exclaimed happily with glittery eyes and sped up toward where he was at.

He was standing looking around confused and panting as if he was running away from someone but no one looks to be chasing him.

"Hina wait!!" I exclaimed and followed right behind her.

"Wah?! Hinata what are you doing here?!?! And with y/n?!"Takemichi exclaimed looking at the both of us wide eyed and nervously.

"We're going home from cram school it's a little late but we barely got out but like...what are YOU doing out here takamichi?" I asked making him flinch and look around frantically.

"I - uh I-" he gabbled even more nervously that sweat drops appears on his forehead

"hmmm" hina leaned forward to examine him since he looked incredibly nervous.

"uh what's wrong is there something on my face?" Takemichi grew even more nervous now that hina was face to face to him and hina suddenly turned around , giving Takemichi her back , irritated.

"huh? Hina" Takemichi exclaimed worried and reached out to her.

"Uhh i'll wait for you over there" I muttered and walked away a bit giving them space to talk or figure whatever this was out.

I walked away from them a stood at a distance as I looked at my phone.

*Text message from - Hanma*

Hanma- done with school yet?

Y/n: barley got out and now I'm on my way home, I'm sleepy.

Hanma- Nerd.

Y/n: whatever