Misael/Mizael/Mizar x Reader

"Misael?"

"What is it, (Name)?"

"Are you a bird?" Misael stopped what he was doing and turned towards you, eyebrow raised. You sat crouching on the ground with your arms resting on your knees, a curious look on your face.

"What makes you think that?" He questioned, crossing his arms.

"Your hair," You pointed towards his hair "It looks like a wing." He huffed and turned back to what he was doing.

"No. I am not a bird." He said, slightly agitated. You tilted your head and shrugged at his behavior, finding it normal. You looked around at the forest you took camp in, spotting an owl looking at you. You raised a brow and glanced at Misael. I'm supposed to stay with him, but..... the bird looks so pretty. You though, glancing back at the owl again. You slowly and quietly stood up, glancing between Misael and the owl as you crept towards the tree the owl took refuge upon.

Misael didn't notice the lack of you and continued what he was doing. You looked up at the owl as you stood at the bottom of the tree, eyes filled with curiosity. You looked around the tree, noticing branches low enough for you to use to climb. You smiled, you loved climbing. You grabbed a branch and started to heave yourself up, grabbing branch after branch as you continued watching the owl. It didn't move as you climbed.

"Pretty bird." You muttered as you reached the particularly large and strong branch the owl was sitting on. Now that you where closer you noticed it was a tan and white owl. You smiled and sat down facing the bird. It stared at you and you stared back. You lifted your arm out towards the bird and it looked at you, then your arm, then back at you. You smiled and nodded towards the bird.

"I won't harm you." What you said seemed to make the owl trust you, thus making it jump onto your forearm. You smiled wider as it gently screeched.

~With Misael~

"(Name), I need you to-" Misael stopped talking mid-sentence when he turned around and didn't see you. He looked around for you, seeing as you would usually stay by him.

~With You~

You let your legs dangle over the edge of the branch as you talked to the owl. You didn't know what kind of owl it was, but it sure is adorable.

"You're very pretty. I wonder what kind of owl you are." You tilted your head in thought.

"You remind me of someone." After you said that, you heard your name being shouted. You looked down to see Misael looking up at you with his arms crossed.

Busted.

"(Name)! Get out of that tree! You could fall!" He shouted up at you. You rolled your eyes, but stood up anyways.

"Well, pretty bird. I have to go. Maybe I'll see you another time." You smiled at the owl and raised your arm up, but the owl just looked at you. You raised a eyebrow and gently shook your arm. The owl didn't even move. You tilted your head in confusion.

"(Name)! Hurry up!" You looked down at Misael then back at the bird. You shook your arm again, but the owl refused to move. You looked down at Misael.

"Misael, I can't move!"

"What? Why can't you move?!"

"The owl won't let me leave!"

"Owl?!" You nodded and showed him. A look of surprise was on his face then it twisted into confusion.

"Why on Earth is there a owl on your arm?!" You smiled sheepishly.

"Could you maybe come up here and help me?" You rubbed the back of your head with your free hand. Misael sighed, agitated with you making him do this.

((*sigh* Next is Alito.))