Yuuma/Yuma x Reader

You stepped through the door into the back of the school. A white slash appeared above your left eye, turning it yellow, allowing you to see the Duels. You looked around at the multiple Duels. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see what looked to be a female with orange and purple hair, accompanied with hazel eyes. She smiled as her green D-gazer glinted slightly.

"Hi, I'm Sai. You look new, just like me." She held her hand out. You took her hand in yours and shook it.

"(Name), (Surname) (Name)." You said. She smiled nervously.

"I've heard your last name somewhere! Are you perhaps related to (Last Name) (Fathers Name), the famous guy? I was wondering if I could Duel you? Since we're both new here?" She nervously rubbed the back of her head, blushing. You smiled slightly and nodded.

"Yes, I am related to 'The Famous Guy' and sure, why not?" You said, causing her head to raise hopefully. She smiled brightly and hugged you. Your eyes widened and you hesitantly hugged her back. She pulled back and pulled you over to an empty area. She pulled out her Duel Disk and yours appeared on your arm in the shape of a eagles wing.

"Duel!" You shouted simultaneously. You both drew five cards.

~Timeskip to after the Duel~

'Sai: 0000.'

'(Name): 4000.'

Students started clapping and cheering for you as the cards disappeared from the field. You walked back over to the Halloween hair coloured girl and held your hand out. She coughed and looked up. She grabbed your hand and heaved herself up with your help.

"You don't seem to do well with dueling, perhaps I could fix that." You smiled at her.

~Timeskip~

After three weeks of being in this school you quickly bonded with Sai. She became your best and only friend, a bonus you are both fourteen, until you met a certain boy you see every time you Duel someone, walk to school or walk home from school, gym class, etc. He seemed really excited when he met you. He challenged you to a Duel almost immediately.

"How about we make a bet?" He challenged. You merely blinked and yawned, bored. Sai laughed besides you.

"Depends. What's the bet?" You asked, crossing your arms and looked at the two inch shorter boy. He paused for a minute and then smiled mischievously.

"The bet is on who wins! If I win I get a kiss and a date!" You heard awkward coughing and laughing from his group of friends. Your face tinted pink just the slightest.

"Fine. What happens if I win?" You asked, looking at him boredly. He tapped his chin and smiled again.

"I'll leave you alone for a week!" He said, snapping his fingers. You rose a brow.

"Since I've heard from others that you won't really do that, I'll make my prize. How about never flirt or attempt to flirt with me again?" You suggested as Sai then quietly snickered from behind you. He smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"Deal!" He said as he ran a distance away from you, putting his D-gazer on and Duel Disk. Your eagle winged shaped Duel Disk wrapped around your arm and the white slash appeared above your eye.

~Timeskip~

You winced as your life points got wiped out. Yuma fist pumped the air, cheering on how he now has a date with a "pretty" girl. Sai helped you up as you held your right arm. It slammed against the ground when you got directly attacked. Yuma ran over as you stood, your Duel equipment disappearing from your body. You looked at him and nodded.

"A deal is a deal, but" You said, kissing his forehead "you didn't say where to kiss." You smirked as Sai put your arm around her shoulders. Yuma pouted.

"What about the date?" He asked.

"I'm sure you'll find me and tell me tomorrow at school." You said as Sai started walking you away from the pouting boy and his group of friends.