Shark/Nasch/Ryoga/Reginald x Fairy!Reader

"Hey! You better listen to me squid-hair!" Your high pitched voice made Ryoga groan. You glared at him as you stood on his shoulder, hands on your hips.

"What do you want now?" Ryoga questioned, continuing to walk down the hallway to his bedroom. You huffed and whacked his ear.

"I want you to listen to me for once, you calamari headed moron!" You retorted, crossing your arms as you glared at the purplette.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, (nickname you hate.)" He rolled his eyes and shrugged you off, literally. If you didn't flutter your wings, you would've fell. You flew up and sat back down on his shoulder, grumbling angrily to yourself. Ryoga sighed and pushed his door open, kicking it shut after entering his oddly neat room. After the door closed, you immediately flew off his shoulder and up into the birdhouse, that he made for you, nailed into his wall above his bed. He just shrugged and plopped down on his bed, pulling his deck out.

//Timeskip//

Ryoga yawned and glanced at his nightstand clock, seeing it was about time for dinner. He huffed and put his deck away before leaving his room to help Rio with cooking. As soon as his door closed, you peaked your head out of your birdhouse.

You glared at the door before going back into your little abode, angrily kicking a flat stone you used as a table. You pulled your foot back in slight pain before stomping off to the match box packed with feathers that you called a bed.

You plopped down on it, glaring up at the ceiling. Sometimes I wish he would stop ignoring me. You thought, rolling over in your makeshift bed. You stared at the candle, your only source of light, a few feet away from your bed.

You watched the flame flicker and dance around for a small while before an idea struck you. You stood up and flew outside of your birdhouse, out Ryoga's open window, and then flew to the city.

//Mini-Timeskip//

You landed on a window-sill, catching your breath. Once done, you stood, dusted yourself off and gently knocked on the window three times, then five times after a few seconds. A thumping sound was heard before the curtains were pulled back and the window was pulled open. You beamed at the pinkette before you.

"Hello, Michael! Is Spark here?" The youngest Arclight blinked before smiling.

"Hello, (Name). Spark is in his little house." Michael said, moving to point to the neatly carved birdhouse across the room.

"May I come in to speak to him?"

"Of course, (Name)! Although, he's a bit grumpy right now. He got upset I left to school without him." Michael said, watching you giggle slightly.

"I'll cheer him up, don't worry!" You said, fluttering your wings before taking off towards the birdhouse, entering it swiftly. You looked around, noticing the one you were looking for grumbling angrily to himself in the corner. You giggled to yourself before walking towards him, tapping his shoulder lightly. He jumped and whipped around, rudy red hues connecting with your (e/c) ones. He heaved a sigh, leaned back.

"Jeez. I thought you were Pyra for a second." He said, rubbing his face tiredly. You giggled and sat down next to him.

"Is she still trying to be your pixiegirl?"