2

Billie and Finneas walk up to the front desk to check in. Once they check in they take a seat in the relaxing looking waiting room. A few minutes pass and one of the front desk people come over and bring Billie a cup with 2 pills in it, and a small cup of water. Billie takes the cup and takes the pills while her hands are shaking. The 2 pills are Benadryl and a sedative. Billie continues nervously shaking.

"Fin, I'm so nervous." Says Billie while her teeth chatter.

"I know, It's scary, but it'll be ok Bil." Finneas says putting an arm around her.

I hope the assistant never comes Billie though to herself over and over. 

10 Minutes Later:

"Billie." Assistant Perry calls.

Noooooooooo! Billie thinks in her head.

"I'll wait for you out here ok. They won't let me in the surgical room." Finneas says giving Billie one last hug.

"I need you to take your jacket off Billie ok." Says assistant Perry. 

Billie takes her jacket off and hands it to Finneas.

"I like your neon shirt and chains." says the assistant. 

"Thanks." Billie says shyly. 

Billie walks to the surgical room with the assistant. When they arrive she looks around. Billie sees the new teeth and implants that they are going to put in. 

"Those look so cool! May I take a picture of them?" Billie asks excited.

"Yes you can, but take them quick and sit down so we can get started." Perry says sternly.

Damn. Perry's kinda got an attitude. She's probably annoyed or tired or both. Billie takes the picture as fast as possible and sits down. Perry walks over to Billie and wraps a dental bib around her and has her sign some pre op papers. 

"May I please have laughing gas? I'm super nervous." Billie says after signing the last paper.

"Sure you can. We'll wait till Dr. Peterson comes in." Says Perry.

5 Minutes Later:

Dr. Peterson walks in.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you?" Dr. Peterson says in a gentil voice.

"I'm ok. Nervous." Billie says with a nervous laugh. 

"You'll be fine." Dr. Peterson says with a reassuring smile.

Perry starts up the laughing gas and gives it to Billie. A few minutes later Billie could kind of feel the gas kicking in, but not fully. Dr. Peterson numbs up Billie's mouth and brings out a tool that kind of looks like a knife.

"Sweetheart this might hurt just a little." Dr. Peterson warns as he puts the knife tool up to her front teeth. 

Billie squirms a little while Dr. Peterson uses the knife tool. Not even the Novocain could fully take away some of the feeling from that particular tool. Perry has an annoyed look on her face and tries holding Billie in place a little while the doctor finished drawing a line with the knife. After the doctor was finished Billie could feel blood dripping down her throat. Dr. Peterson then squirts water in her mouth to remove some of the blood. A good amount of water goes down Billie's throat and into her stomach. A few minutes later Billie starts squirming around uncomfortable. 

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Dr. Peterson asks concerned.

Before Billie could talk she starts vomiting and gagging. Perry quickly grabs paper towels and holds them up to Billie's mouth. Billie continues throwing up in Perry's hand. Her tomato and vegan mayo sandwich gone to waste. Dr. Peterson hands Perry a small trash can and Perry holds the trash can up to Billie's mouth and holds her hair back. Billie didn't think she would ever stop. It seems never ending. A few minutes pass and Billie seems like she's done being sick. The room was spinning and Billie just feels very dizzy now. So dizzy that she feels close to slipping. Now would be a very bad time for that. Billie starts to mentally panic. Why me? She thought to herself. After a few minutes Billie stopped feeling sick and the room stopped spinning. Perry holds her hand out and gently squeezes Billie's. Perry's whole personality changed. She has become soft and lost her attitude from earlier. 

"Poor girl. We can't use the laughing gas. It's making you sick." Dr. Peterson says in a sad tone.

Billie frowns.

"Here." Perry says while handing Billie a stress ball.

Billie grabs the stress ball and uses it right away. This is the closest thing she will get to her stuffed animal for now. 

"Ok are you ready now?" Dr. Peterson asks.

"I'm ready." Billie lies. 

No gas? I'm fucked Billie thinks to herself.