45

9:00AM:

Perry wakes up and realizes that she has to control the routine for today because of how little Billie is.

"Billie sweetie. Time to get up." Perry says while patting Billie's back.

Billie stretches and yawns.

Perry holds Billie's hand and walks her to the bathroom.

Perry starts up the bath water and helps Billie get undressed.

Once the water is situated Perry throws some toys into the water and helps Billie get into the tub.

Billie giggles and plays with the toys the whole time while Perry cleans her up.

"Mommy!" Billie says while shoving her toy boat in Perry's face.

"I see it baby. That's so cool." Perry coos while continuing to clean Billie up.

A few minutes later the bath is over and Perry dries Billie up with a towel.

Perry then puts a new diaper on Billie and changes her into black pants, a dress shirt, a tie and a vest.

Perry puts Billie in her high chair and Billie starts to whine.

"What's wrong baby?" Perry coos.

Billie points to the TV.

Perry turns the TV on and keeps flipping through the channels until Billie is happy.

Billie gets excited when she sees Paw Patrol and Perry keeps it on that channel.

35 Minutes Later:

Perry walks over with a plate of real food. Waffles and strawberries.

Perry tries feeding Billie but Billie fusses and turns her head away and pushes Perry's hand away.

"Come on Billie. You need to eat healthy. I know you're very little right now but you need to eat healthy." Perry says in a serious tone.

Billie whines.

"Can you talk to me baby?" Perry asks.

Billie shakes her head no.

Perry sighs and eats Billie's waffles and strawberries herself.

Perry heats up some mashed potatoes and brings them over to Billie. Potatoes at least more real than baby food.

Perry spoon feeds Billie the mashed potatoes.

Billie takes out a toy car from her pocket and plays with it while Perry feeds her.

Billie keeps dropping the car and Perry has to keep picking it up.

"You keep dropping your toy silly girl." Perry coos.

After Perry is done feeding Billie she fills a baby bottle with liquid IV so that Billie can get nutrients.