11

8:00AM:

Billie has been coughing and sneezing all night, and still hasn't stopped. Perry rubs Billie's diaper to comfort her. Perry also feels Billie's forehead, and it's warm. 

1 Hour Later:

Billie wakes up and sneezes a bunch of boogers everywhere.

"Aww, My poor baby." Perry coos while wiping Billie's face.

Billie coughs some more, and Perry pulls her into her lap, and rocks her back and forth gently. 

"I don't feel good mama." Billie says sounding congested.

"Aww, My poor little girl. Wanna take a bath? That should help you feel better." Perry says.

Billie nods and they walk into the bathroom together. Perry changes Billie out of her clothes and takes her diaper off of her. Billie's diaper is more soaked than usual.

"We might have to cut back on how much you drink at night baby. You've got tons more pee in your diapy." Perry coos.

Billie blushes, and Perry bops her nose, and starts the bath. Perry feels the water and makes sure it's a good temperature. 

"I go in now mommy?" Billie asks.

"Almost baby. Just have to fill up the tub with a little bit more water." Says Perry.

Billie nods and sits down patiently wrapped in her towel. Perry now stops the water and throws in a toy rubber duck, a toy boat, and some army guys. 

"Ok in we go." Perry says while putting Billie in the bath tub.

Billie smiles and goes straight for the toys.

"Ducky! Look mommy ducky!" Billie squeals.

"I see it honey!" Perry says excitedly.

"I put army guys in the boat mommy. See!" Billie says.

"That's so cool baby." Perry says.

"Hi ducky I Biwie, and this is army guy." Billie says in a baby voice.

Perry giggles, and cleans Billie up while she plays.

"Protect your army guys from the water that's about to come down onto your hair baby!" Perry says dramatically.

"Ok mama. I save dem." Billie says while holding her toys close to her while Perry pours water through her hair.

"Whoa! That lots of water! Hehehehe!" Billie giggles.

"Yeah!" Perry coos.

Billie playfully splashes water on Perry.

"You got mommy!" Perry giggles.

Billie giggles, and then does a big sneeze.

"Whoa! Big sneeze!" Perry says while grabbing a tissue.

"Blow." Perry says while wiping Billie's nose.

Billie blows her nose, and Perry throws the tissue out after. 

"Ok. All clean now." Perry says while draining the bath water.

"Bye bye water." Billie says while waving to the now draining water.

Perry picks Billie up and wraps her in a towel, and dries her off. Perry then grabs a t-shirt with a red truck on it and puts it on Billie. 

"Wed twuck mama." Billie says while pointing to the truck on her shirt." 

"That is a red truck! Good girl!" Perry coos.

Billie smiles, and Perry picks Billie up and lays her on the bed. Perry grabs a diaper with red trucks on it, and puts it on Billie.

"More red twucks mama!" Billie says excitedly.

"Yes! So smart baby." Perry coos.

Perry picks Billie up and sits her down on the play mat and gives her a toy fire truck to play with.

"Mommy's going to make soup ok? You play with your toys baby." Perry says.

"Ok mama!" Billie says while playing with her fire truck. 

Luckily Perry designed the baby room to have a kitchen upstairs so she's not too far from Billie. Perry starts to make the soup, and giggles to herself while she hears Billie playing. 

"I bored now. I use new toy." Billie says while throwing her fire truck toy across the floor, and picking up a police car toy. 

"Easy baby." Perry giggles.

15 Minutes Later:

The soup is done now. 

"Food is ready baby." Perry says.

"I'm not hungry. No feel good." Billie pouts.

"I know, I know, but soup is going to help you feel better baby." Perry says. 

Billie shrugs her shoulders and Perry picks her up and buckles her into her car seat, and wraps the mama's boy bib around her neck. Before feeding Billie her soup Perry puts some cough medicine in a baster and squeezes some into Billie's mouth. 

"Ewwie!" Billie whines.

"I know, I know, Here's a lolly pop to get rid of the bad taste. You were so good baby. At least you can still taste." Perry says while handing Billie a lolly pop.

"Yay lolly pop! Come to Biwie." Billie says.

"Silly girl." Perry giggles.

Billie eats her lolly pop while paw patrol plays in the background.  

"All gone mommy." Billie says while waving the lolly pop stick in the air.

Perry takes the stick from Billie and throws it out. 

"Is mama's boy ready to eat now." Perry teases while pointing to Billie's bib.

Billie blushes, and Perry peppers kisses all over her face. Perry brings the soup over and feeds Billie while making fire truck sounds.

"Mommy's silly!" Billie giggles.

"Yes, and so is my baby." Perry coos.

Billie makes grabby hands at the food, and Perry spoon feeds her more. Billie let's out another big sneeze and some food flies out. 

"Uh oh." Perry says while wiping Billie's face clean.

Perry continues to feed Billie the rest the soup till it's gone.

"Good girl. You finished it all." Perry praises Billie.

Billie smiles.

"Do you want a baba, and mommy snuggles, and tv?" Perry asks.

"Yes mommy." Billie says while making grabby hands.

Perry picks up Billie and lays her down on the couch while she makes her a baby bottle of water. 

"Look what mommy's got." Perry coos while showing Billie the fire truck baby bottle filled with water.

"Twuck mommy!" Billie squeals.

Perry giggles, and pulls Billie closer to her and feeds her the bottle while they watch Paw Patrol together. Billie starts to purr. Once Billie is done drinking Perry burps her.

"Thanks for taking care of me mama." Billie says in a sleepy voice.

"You're welcome baby." Perry says and places a kiss on Billie's forehead. 

30 Minutes Later:

Billie falls asleep, and Perry carries her to bed with her. 

My poor sick baby Perry thinks to herself. Perry snuggles Billie close for the rest of the night. 

Just wanted to say thanks for reading! I'm glad this story got a chance to be #1 in Billie Eilish!