8

Billie and Perry have been playing cars for a long time now, and Billie is feeling like she has to pee. Billie knows she could easily ask Perry to take her to the bathroom, but she doesn't want to stop playing so she just pees herself. She has a pull up on so whatever. 

"Vroom vroom!" Billie squeals.

Perry giggles. Billie is so cute.

"Do you have to go potty baby?" Perry asks.

"No." Billie lies.

"Ok, Just let mommy know if you have to." Perry says.

Billie nods and goes back to playing. Minutes pass and Billie pees more and this time Billie can feel that the pull up leaked. 

Shit! Billie thinks to herself.

Billie starts making a weird face and panics a little.

"What's wrong baby? Are you ok?" Perry says.

"Yeah, umm, I mean no. I'm sorry. I didn't want to stop playing so I peed myself." Billie says shyly.

"It's ok baby. Mommy's got you." Perry says.

Billie frowns, and Perry unbuckles her from the car seat and carries her to the changing table. Perry sets Billie down and straps her onto the changing table. Something about being strapped in and forced to be changed felt good to Billie. Perry reaches under the changing table and pulls out a race car diaper and shows Billie.

"Race car! It's got my toy cars on it!" Billie says pointing to the diaper.

"That's right baby. We're gonna do diapers from now on instead of pull ups. They absorb more, and you'll be able to play longer, and plus you'll look super adorable wearing one." Perry says tickling Billie a little.

Billie giggles and blushes. Perry pulls down Billie's soaked pants and pulls down her soaked pull up and changes her into the race car diaper. 

"Better now?" Perry asks.

Billie nods and smiles. Perry then picks Billie up and places her on the floor to go play with toys while she cleans up the car seat. Once the car seat is cleaned Perry plays with Billie again. It's more fun playing on the floor instead of playing from the car seat. 

2:00AM:

"It's getting late now baby. Time for bed." Perry says.

"I'm not tired though mommy." Billie says.

Mommy. It feels so good saying that Billie thinks to herself. 

"I know, I promise we can play more tomorrow honey." Perry says. 

"Ok." Billie pouts.

"Good girl." Perry says.

Perry cleans up all the toys and picks Billie up and carries her to bed. While being carried Billie starts to realize just how tired she is. Perry lays Billie down in bed and puts a blue pacifier in her mouth and tucks her in. Billie loves being tucked in. Perry lays down in bed next to Billie.

"May I have cuddles mama?" Billie lisps behind her pacifier.

"Of course baby." Perry says and snuggles closer to Billie putting an arm around her.  

The two of them enjoy the cuddles. Perry then starts to rub Billie's diaper. Billie purrs.

15 Minutes Later:

Billie is sound asleep. Perry enjoys the adorable sight of sleeping baby Billie in front of her and decides to take a picture of her. After taking the picture Perry puts her phone away and goes to sleep herself.