20

10:00AM:

Perry wakes up and sees a text from Finneas on her phone.

Finneas: Hi Perry! I haven't seen you and Billie in so long. Hopefully you're both doing well.

Perry smiles at the message and then presses on Finneas's contact to call him.

*Phone rings*

Finneas: Hi Perry!

Perry: Hey man what's up? I got your message. Me and Billie have been doing very well. We're actually...Billie's my girlfriend now.

Finneas: Oh my God! That's wonderful! I had a feeling that would happen. Haha! I'm so happy for you guys!

Perry: Thanks Fin. What are you up to?

Finneas: I was gonna go out with Claudia today. Want to make it a double date?

Perry: Absolutely! I'm sure Billie would love that. I'll get her up and we'll see you both soon.

Finneas: Sounds good! Look forward to seeing you! Bye!

Perry: Bye

*Perry hangs up her phone*

Perry walks over to the bed and rubs Billie's shoulder.

"Wake up angel." Perry says in a soothing voice.

Billie wakes up and stretches.

"Hi mommy." Billie says in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning baby. I just got off the phone with Finneas. He wants to do a double date. Him and Claudia, and you and me. Doesn't that sound fun?" Perry says.

"No mommy. I don't wanna go." Billie pouts.

"Why not baby? It will be fun." Perry says.

"I wanna just be with you mommy." Billie says.

"Aww, I know, I know. Mommy will make it up to you later. You can be little later." Perry says.

"You promise?" Billie says.

"Yes mommy promises. Now let's get ready." Perry says while grabbing Billie's hand.

Perry walks Billie over to the closet and dresses her up in a Rugrats t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

 "Hehe! I love this shirt mommy." Billie says while bouncing a little.

"You look so cute in it honey." Perry says while pinching Billie's cheek.

Billie giggles and blushes.

Perry fills up a baby bottle with oat milk and walks with Billie to the couch.

"What's this?" Perry coos while shaking the bottle in front of Billie.

"Milky!" Billie squeals.

"Yes baby! Come here." Perry says while patting her lap.