28

9:00AM:

Billie wakes up stressed out and feeling bad. Perry does so much for her and Billie feels like she doesn't do much. Perry must be exhausted taking care of her everyday...

Billie starts crying and it wakes Perry up.

"Billie baby what's wrong?" Perry coos.

"I-I f-feel bad..." Billie sobs.

"Why baby?" Perry asks while rubbing Billie's back.

"I-I feel bad because you're always taking care of me, and I feel bad...It's so much work. Don't you get tired? Should I just stop being little?" Billie cries.

"Billie no! Don't feel bad. I'm a caregiver. I absolutely love taking care of you! I love caregiving as much as you love being little. I wouldn't change a thing Billie." Perry says.

"R-really? Are you sure?" Billie asks.

"Yes honey. What made you all of a sudden feel bad?" Perry asks.

"I don't know. I guess I feel bad sometimes but just never shared how I felt." Billie pouts.

"I'm glad you shared your feelings with me. Let me help you feel better." Perry says while scooping Billie up and laying her down on the play mat.

Perry rubs Billie's belly and then grabs a new diaper.

"Let's get you changed first." Perry coos.

Billie plays with the rings on her fingers while Perry changes her.

5 Minutes Later:

"All clean now!" Perry cheers.

Billie blushes.

"Ok let's get you dressed. Mommy bought you a cute outfit a little while ago. Mommy's gonna put you in it now." Perry says while looking through the closet.

"Fire twucks!" Billie squeals while pointing to the onesie in Perry's arms

"Yes very good baby! They're your favorite! Mommy never dresses you up like a baby. This will be the first time!" Perry says excitedly.

Billie claps her hands.

Perry dresses Billie up in the fire truck onesie and wraps a bib around her neck.

"Oh my God you're so cuuuuteee!" Perry coos and takes some pictures of Billie.

Billie blushes and smiles big for the pictures.

"Are you hungry boo boo?" Perry asks.

Billie nods her head yes.

"Ok arms out." Perry coos.

Billie holds her arms out and Perry puts her in her highchair.

"Good girl!" Perry praises.

Perry places the tray on the highchair and pinches Billie's cheeks.