37

8:00AM:

Billie wakes up and checks her phone and sees a text from her mom. Let's see what that's about.

"Good morning Billie! You've been going out with Perry for quite a while now and we haven't all met her yet. It would be wonderful if the two of you could come over today." The texts says.

Hmmm. I guess she's right it's about time Perry has met Billie's family.

Billie nudges Perry and tries waking her up.

"Wake up!" Billie shouts.

Perry jumps.

"Ok! I'm up! Good morning cutie." Perry says while giving Billie a hug.

"My mom sent me a text. She wants you to come over to her house and meet her and my dad. Finneas will be there too of course." Billie says.

Oh my gosh! I would love to meet your family! Text her back and let her know we'll be coming." Perry says excitedly.

"Ok." Billie texts her mom back.

"Ok let's get ready." Perry says while getting herself dressed first.

Perry puts on jeans and a tank top.

"Let's get you looking good." Perry smiles and picks some clothes out for Billie.

"Do you want a diaper or no diaper? I don't want you to be uncomfortable around your family." Perry says.

"Hmmm. Diaper please." Billie says shyly.

"Hmm. How about a pullup instead. That won't be noticeable if I give you baggy pants." Perry says.

Billie nods in agreement.

Perry changes Billie into a pullup and a very dapper outfit.

"Looking good kid." Perry says.

"Thanks. I'm kinda nervous." Billie says shyly.

"Awww. It'll be ok. I'm here. I'll protect you." Perry coos.

"Otay." Billie hugs Perry.

"Ok let's hit the road." Perry says while opening the front door.

Billie and Perry get into the car and Perry gives Billie a gluten free bagel to eat on the road.

During the car ride Billie takes advantage of the little bit of time that she gets to have in little space and sucks her thumb and hugs Freddie bear.

1 Hour Later:

They arrive at Maggie and Patrick's house.

Billie hides her bear and they walk up to the front door.

"Hi Billie! Is that Perry?!" Maggie says with a big smile on her face.

"Yes! So nice to meet you Maggie." Perry says while shaking Maggie's hand.

"Hi Perry I'm Patrick."

"Nice to meet you Patrick." Perry says while shaking Patrick's hand.