38

7AM:

Billie wakes up still feeling very little.

"Hi mommy." Billie says in a sleepy voice.

"Hi baby. You're still little aww." Perry coos.

Billie giggles and hugs Perry.

"Aww! Baby is so lovey. Up so early too. Mommy will get you ready for the day little girl." Perry coos and puts Billie on the changing table.

"Mommy's gonna change your diapy ok." Perry coos while changing Billie.

Billie sucks on her paci while Perry changes her.

Perry puts a little pawz diaper on Billie and carries her back to the bed to get dressed.

"Mommy's gonna dress you up now ok." Perry coos.

"Mommy can I please have fancy clothes?" Billie lisps through her paci.

"Of course baby. Mommy's got the perfect outfit for you." Perry says while going through the closet.

Perry dresses Billie up in a white dress shirt, black tie, gray vest and black dress pants.

"There you go! Cute as a button!" Perry squeals.

Billie blushes.

Perry flosses Billie's teeth and brushes her hair, and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Perry puts Billie in her highchair and goes to get food together.

Billie sits in her highchair and feels very grateful. Perry's the best.

Perry comes over with some cookies and some mashed potatoes.

Billie quickly makes the cookies disappear into her stomach.

"Thanks mommy." Billie says.

"You're welcome baby." Perry says while holding a spoon up of mashed potatoes.

Billie takes a bite and bounces in her seat a little bit.

"Thanks so much. It's my favorite! I love you so much." Billie gushes.

"I love you too cutie." Perry coos.

"You're my dream girl." Billie flirts.

"Aww you're so sweet. You're my dream girl too." Perry blushes.

After Perry is done feeding Billie she takes Billie out of the highchair and puts her down on the play mat and gets herself ready for work.

"Ok baby I'm going to work now. I'll see you later ok." Perry says and gives Billie a kiss.

"Ok see you later." Billie says.

Perry has to double take. Since when does Billie not put up a fight when she has to leave?

That's suspicious Perry thinks to herself. After letting that sink in Perry leaves and drives off to work.

Billie makes sure that Perry is gone for good and calls Perry's mom Chrissy.

*Phone rings*

Chrissy: Hi Billie. How are you? I got your text last night. Are you ready to go?

Billie: Yes I'm ready. May you please give me a ride though? Perry took the car to work.

Chrissy: Yes of course. I'll be there in a little while.

Billie: Ok thanks. See you soon. Bye.

Chrissy: Bye Billie.

*Hangs up phone*

45 Minutes Later:

Chrissy's car shows up outside.