25

10:00AM:

Perry tries waking Billie up, but she keeps failing. Yesterday was a rough day though so maybe that has something to do with it.

"Come on love wake up. I got a surprise for you." Perry says.

"Surprise? What is it mommy?!" Billie asks.

"Someone's awfully energetic now." Perry teases.

Billie sticks her tongue out.

"Before I tell you how is your stomach feeling baby?" Perry asks.

"Better mommy thank you." Billie says.

"Good. Mommy's gonna take you to the zoo today!" Perry says excitedly.

"The zoo! Yay! I love animals!" Billie says while jumping up and down.

I know what you're thinking. The zoo is the last thing Billie deserves for how she acted yesterday but fuck it. Today's a new day, and Perry forgives her.

"Mommy's gonna pack a bag and then we can go." Perry says.

Billie smiles and bounces around some more.

Perry packs a bag with some snacks, baby bottles, and diapers just in case.

"Ok baby follow mommy outside." Perry says while carrying the bag.

Billie skips outside and follows Perry to the car. Perry puts the bag in the back and buckles Billie into her seat. Perry kisses Billie's forehead and starts the car up.

10 Minutes Later:

They arrive at Taco Bell.

"Taco bell!!!" Billie squeals.

"Yes baby!" Perry says.

Perry pulls up to the window and orders the usual. A few minutes later they get the food and Pery parks the car so they can eat.

Billie makes grabby hands at the bag and Perry gives her some burritos.

"Thanks mommy." Billie says while opening the burrito wrapper.

"You're welcome baby." Perry says while grabbing a burrito.

Billie eats all three of her burritos super fast and then burps super loud.

"Whoa! Was that a dinosaur?" Perry giggles.

"Hehe! Dat was me mommy." Billie giggles.

Perry smiles at Billie and finishes her food.

Perry wipes Billie's face clean and starts the car up and drives to the zoo.

25 Minutes Later:

They arrive at the zoo.

Billie stares out the window in awe.

Perry parks the car and unbuckles Billie.

"Stay close to mommy ok." Perry says while grabbing Billie's hand.

Billie nods her head, and they walk up to the front and scan their tickets.

Once they get in Billie starts skipping and looking around at all of the animals.

"I wanna see the lions!" Billie says while tugging at Perry's hand.

"Ok bud. Let's go." Perry says while walking over to the lions exhibit.

" Perry says while walking over to the lions exhibit