30

6:00AM:

Perry wakes up and rubs Billie's back gently. Yesterday was such a rough day, but Perry still has some online work to do.

Perry does her morning routine and decides to wake Billie up.

"Good morning Billie baby." Perry coos while gently shaking Billie awake.

Billie rolls over and stretches.

"How are you feeling baby?" Perry asks.

"I'm ok mommy. Tummy still kind of hurts." Billie says in a sleepy voice.

"Aww, My poor baby. Mommy's gonna give you some medicine, and then I'm gonna do some work from home again ok." Perry coos.

Billie nods her head.

Perry puts a pill in some apple sauce and feeds it to Billie.

"Thanks mommy." Billie says.

"You're welcome sweetie. Mommy will be right back to get you once I'm done getting myself ready ok." Perry says.

Billie nods.

30 Minutes Later:

Perry is done getting ready and scoops Billie up and rocks her back and fourth a little.

"Mommy's gonna keep a very close eye on you today ok." Perry says while putting Billie in her highchair.

Perry pulls the highchair up next to her work desk.

Perry then grabs a sippy cup with a straw, some fruit, some toys, and an ipad and puts it all on Billie's highchair tray.

"There you go baby. Mommy's gonna work. You enjoy yourself.

Billie instantly eats fruit and watches Paw Patrol on the ipad.

While Perry is working she occasionally looks over at Billie and watches her cuteness.

Billie babbles at the ipad screen and takes sips of her water occasionally.

"Doggie! Doggie!" Billie shouts at the ipad screen.

Perry giggles at Billie's cuteness.

Billie then starts playing with her toy car and throws it on the ground next to Perry.

Perry picks Billie's car up and gives it back to her. Billie then decides to throw her car again over and over and over. Perry must have picked it up and gave it back to Billie over 10 times.

"Ok baby don't throw your car again mommy's trying to work." Perry says.

Billie doesn't listen and throws her car on the floor again.

This time Perry keeps the toy instead of giving it back.

Billie makes grabby hands at Perry.

"No baby the toy stays with me." Perry says and then goes back to working.

"I wan my toy back. Waaaa!" Billie whines.

"You can have it later baby." Perry says.

Billie pouts and goes back to watching TV on the ipad.

5 Minutes Later:

Perry gets up and goes to the bathroom.

While Perry is in the bathroom Billie unbuckles herself and tries climbing out of her highchair to grab the toy car.

Perry can hear Billie and quickly flushes the toilet and walks out.

"HEY!" Perry yells.

Billie freezes and sits back down in her highchair.