26

6:00AM:

Billie wakes up before Perry.

Billie slips her thumb into her mouth and goes to cuddle Jack but she can't find him.

"Jack?" Billie whispers in a panic.

Billie starts looking through her blankets and pillows, but still no luck.

10 Minutes Later:

Billie still can't find Jack and gives up.

"Jack! I can't find Jack! MOMMMMY!!!" Billie cries and throws herself on the floor.

Perry wakes up to the sound of Billie crying.

"Aww, Come here baby. What's wrong?" Perry asks while scooping Billie up and sitting her on her lap.

"I-I c-can't find Jack." Billie cries and boogers start coming out of her nose.

Perry grabs a baby wipe, and wipes Billie's nose and face clean.

"Oh no! That's your buddy. He can't be too far away. Mommy will help you." Perry coos.

Billie wipes the tears out of her eyes and watches Perry look for her stuffie.

Perry looks all over the bed and can't find him.

"He's really good at hide and seek." Perry teases.

Billie giggles a little bit.

5 Minutes Later:

Perry grabs her phone and turns the flashlight on and looks under the bed.

"Oh my goodness! There he is!" Perry says excitedly while reaching her arm farther under the bed to grab Jack.

"Yay! You founds him!" Billie cheers while jumping up and down.

"Yay! Here baby." Perry says while handing Jack to Billie.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much!" Billie says over and over.

"You're welcome baby." Perry says.

Billie kisses Perry's lips, and then peppers her whole face with kisses.

"Aww, I get Billie kisses." Perry coos.

Billie giggles and cuddles Jack super close to her and lays back down in bed.

"Mommy's gonna make some food ok." Perry says while putting a paci in Billie's mouth.

Billie sucks on her pacifier and nods her head.

Perry starts to cook one of Billie's favorites. Refried beans!

25 Minutes Later:

"Want some yummies?" Perry coos while holding her arms out to Billie.

Billie nods and grabs onto Perry and gets carried to the kitchen.

Perry puts Billie in her highchair with Jack snuggled next to her.

Billie spits her paci out and makes grabby hands at the food.

"You made my favorite mommy! I love you!" Billie says.

"Aww, Mommy loves you too. Open." Perry says while holding a spoonful of refired beans to Billie's mouth.

Billie eats the spoonful and instantly smiles from the flavor. Perry must have a secret ingredient. Refried beans taste so much better when she makes them.

Perry slowly continues feeding Billie but Billie starts to whine.

"What's wrong baby?" Perry coos.

"More please." Billie pouts.