24

This chapter was an idea by one of the readers. If you have any chapter ideas feel free to leave them in the comment section.

6:00AM:

Perry gets up and starts getting ready for work.

Perry knows it's not a good idea to leave Billie home alone so she texts Troy to see if he can look after her again.

10 Minutes Later:

Perry checks her phone after getting dressed into her scrubs.

Troy: Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I'm not gonna be able to babysit Billie today. However, if you do need someone to watch Billie you can call my friend Ally Brooke. She's usually available. Here's her number (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

"Shit." Perry whisper yells.

Troy was so good with her last time Perry was hoping he could watch her again. Oh well. Ally is a friend of Troy's so she should be good too.

Perry types Ally's number into her phone and presses the call button.

A few seconds later:

Ally: Hello?

Perry: Hi Ally! This is Perry. Troy gave me your number. Would you be available to watch my little Billie while I'm at work?

Ally: Oh yes Perry! Troy told me all about you. Of course I can come over today and watch Billie!

Perry: Thanks so much! Do you think you can be here in 20 minutes?

Ally: Definitely!

Perry: Great! Thanks so much I'll see you soon!

Ally: See you soon bye.

Perry: Bye.

*Perry hangs up her phone*

Perry walks over to Billie and wakes her up.

"Hi mommy." Billie says.

"Hi baby. Mommy has to go to work again." Perry says.

"I see Troy?!" Billie asks excitedly.

"No Troy today sorry baby. He's busy. His friend Ally is going to come over instead ok." Perry explains.

'Otay mommy. I'm gonna miss you again though." Billie sighs.

"Mommy's gonna miss you too baby, but I promise I'll be back." Perry says while rubbing circles on Billie's back.

Billie purrs from the back rub.

"Here have a lollipop boo boo." Perry says while taking a lollipop out and handing it to Billie.

"Thanks mommy!" Billie squeals while ripping the wrapper off of the lollipop and eating it immediately.

15 Minutes Later:

Ally pulls up to the house in her Mercedes.

"Wow nice car." Perry thinks to herself.

Ally walks up to the door and knocks, and Perry opens the door.

"Hi Ally! Nice to meet you." Perry says.

"Nice to meet you too! I've heard great things about both of you." Ally says.

"Aww, How nice." Perry says.

"Hi cutie!" Ally coos at Billie.

Billie waves hi shyly.

"Ok baby. Mommy loves you. See you later. Be good." Perry says to Billie before walking out.

"Bye bye mommy." Billie pouts.