22

6:00AM:

Perry gets up and starts getting ready for work. Going to work is always hard for Perry because Billie has a hard time being separated from her. Perry has to think of something though. She has to work.

Perry finishes brushing her teeth and pulls her phone out and calls Troy.

*Perry's phone rings*

Troy: Hi Perry! What's up?

Perry: I'm good. Just getting ready to go to work. I was wondering if you could do me a favor actually.

Troy: What would you like me to do?

Perry: Well Billie always seems to have a problem when I go to work. Last time she got sick. I was wondering if you could babysit her while I work.

Troy: Sure! I can come over. I got work to do tonight, but I can watch her this morning.

Perry: Oh my God thank you so much! I really appreciate this.

Troy: No problem. I love caregiving! Ok I'll see you in a little bit.

Perry: Ok see you soon! Bye.

Troy: Bye Perry.

*Perry hangs up her phone*

Perry sips some coffee, and then walks back into the bedroom.

"Hi sweetie. Wake up." Perry says in a soft voice while patting Billie's back.

Billie wakes up and looks pretty out of it.

"Awww, You look so tired. Sleepy girl huh?" Perry coos.

Billie nods her head yes.

"Mommy has to go to work ok, but I'm not leaving you alone this time. Ryan's daddy Troy is going to come over and hang out with you ok." Perry explains.

"Ok mommy. I'm gonna miss you though, but I'm excited to see Ryan! I hope he comes over too so we can play!" Billie says.

"He might be over. Mommy's not sure, but do you promise to be a good girl for Troy?" Perry says.

"I promise." Billie says shyly.

Perry giggles, and kisses Billie on the cheek.

20 Minutes Later:

Troy pulls into Perry's driveway with his truck.

"He's here baby." Perry says.

Billie claps her hands.

Troy walks up to the door and knocks.

"Hi Troy!" Perry says while giving Troy a hug.

"Hi! Perry! Hi Billie!" Troy says excitedly.

Billie waves at Troy.

"Thanks so much again Troy." Perry says.

"You're very welcome."

"Ok baby. Mommy will see you later. Bye bye. Be good." Perry says while giving Billie a hug goodbye.

Billie holds back tears as she watches Perry leave the house. As soon as Perry's car leaves the driveway Billie can't take it anymore and starts crying.

"Waaaaaa! MOMMY!" Billie cries.

"Aww, Come here." Troy coos while holding his arms out to Billie.

Billie walks over to Troy and he scoops her up into his arms. Troy is 6 feet 5 inches and Billie is only 5 feet 3 inches. The height difference is insane.

Billie cries into his shoulder.

"I know, I know, I know Billie." Troy coos softly while patting Billie's back.