7

12:00PM:

Billie gets herself ready to go out with Perry, and looks in the mirror a thousand times as usual. Once she's done getting ready she paces around back and fourth thinking about last night. She's nervous to see Perry after what took place last night. Maybe she'll forget? 

"Hey Billie. Are you ok?" asks Finneas.

"Yeah I'm fine." Billie lies.

"I have a feeling you're lying." Finneas says putting a hand on Billie's shoulder.

"No. I'm good. Just nervous I guess. I'm going to Perry's house for the first time." Billie says.

"Oh wow. You two are becoming such good friends. Do you want me to go with you? Would that make you less nervous." Finneas says.

"No that's ok. I'll be fine." Billie says.

"Oh ok. You don't want me to see you guys kissing!" Finneas teases.

Billie slaps Finneas playfully.

"Just kidding. If you need anything call me ok." Finneas says while pulling Billie in for a hug. 

"Ok. Thanks Fin. Bye." Billie says hugging Finneas goodbye. 

Billie walks out to her car and hits the road.

30 Minutes Later:

Billie shows up at Perry's house. After parking Billie gets out of her car and nervously knocks on Perry's door. 

"Hi buddy!" Perry squeals pulling Billie in for a hug.

Billie gets butterflies in her stomach. Perry gives the best hugs. 

"Want to watch tv?" Perry asks.

"Sure." Billie says shyly.

Perry walks with Billie to the living room and turns the tv on. They watch comedy shows again. Perry sits closer to Billie on the couch and wraps an arm around her. Billie smiles. They watch tv.

Hours Later:

Perry turns the tv off.

"Hey Honey. I want to have a serious talk with you." Perry says placing a loving hand on Billie's shoulder.

Oh fuck! Billie thought to herself.

Billie's face turns red, and she starts sweating. This can't be good.

"I want you to come upstairs with me to the spare room ok." Perry says in a soft voice.

"Uh o-ok." Billie stutters nervously.

Perry holds Billie's hand and walks with her upstairs.

"Aww, You're shaking. Don't be nervous. It's nothing bad." Perry says softly.

Billie takes deep breaths. Once they get upstairs Billie nervously sits down on the bed in the room. Billie looks around and sees that the room has some baby stuff in it. Looks kind of like a nursery. 

"See I told you I like weird shit." Perry laughs.

"Y-You l-like this stuff too?" Billie says nervously.

"Well I don't like it for my self. I'm not little. I just like caregiving. Aren't you happy you got me as a dental assistant and not someone else?" Perry says with a smirk.

"Haha! Yeah. Wow...I'm in shock right now." Billie says feeling a little bit better.

"Once I saw your baby stuff I figured you would probably enjoy a room like this. I can help you regress. I know it's what you want. I can help you with some force." Perry says.

"Ok." Billie says nervously.

Billie is nervous, but decides to go with it. 

"Ok. First I want you to lay down on the bed ok. I'm gonna put a pull up on you." Perry says while grabbing a pull up.

Billie's face turns red, but she does as she's told and lays down.

"Good girl." Perry says while removing Billie's pants and underpants and putting the pull up on her.

Billie is embarrassed, but also satisfied. Perry puts Billie's pants back on for her, and then picks Billie up and places her in an adult sized car seat and straps her in. 

"Are you ok baby? Are you comfortable? Do you want to continue?" Perry says in a serious voice.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Billie says.

Billie is satisfied. Perry is so good. Perry walks away for a second and then comes back with a pretty big jar of apple sauce. 

"Open up." Perry coos while holding up a spoonful of apple sauce to Billie's mouth.

Billie does as she's told and eats the spoonful.

Perry continues to feed Billie.

"Wow! You've eaten so much! Let mommy know when you're full ok." Perry says.

Mommy! Oh my God she called herself mommy! I love that! Billie thought to herself.

Billie smiles and continues being fed by Perry.

Perry places down the jar of apple sauce and walks away for a second and comes back with a toy train and airplane and hands them both to Billie.

"Ok mommy's gonna make a sound before she feeds you. Show mommy the toy that matches the sound ok." Perry says.

Billie nods.

"Choo choo!" Perry says holding the spoon up to Billie's mouth.

Billie takes the bite and lifts up the train toy.

"That's right! Good girl! Who's mommy's smart girl?" Perry coos.

Billie points to herself and giggles. Billie ends up finishing the entire big jar of apple sauce.

"Wow! You've got a big appetite!" Perry says.

Billie giggles, and Perry wipes Billie's face clean. Perry gets up and makes a baby bottle of oat milk for Billie.

"Here's something to wash all that apple sauce down." Perry coos holding the bottle up to Billie's mouth. 

Billie latches on and Perry feeds her while she sits in her car seat. Billie finishes her bottle fast and Perry burps her.

"Wow! Big burps from such a tiny little girl." Perry coos.

Billie smiles proudly. Perry takes out a napkin and cleans off Billie's face again. Perry gets up for a second and brings over some toy cars and hands them to Billie. The two of them start playing together. It would be easier to play cars out of the car seat, but whatever. Billie is comfy in her seat.

"Vroom vroom!" Perry says while Billie plays with her cars.

Billie smiles, and then starts crying.

"Are you ok baby? Aww, Tell mommy what's wrong." Perry coos while comforting Billie.

"I'm fine...T-these a-are happy tears. I'm so happy." Billie cries.

"I'm happy too cutie." Perry says while continuing to comfort Billie.

Once Billie stops crying they continue to play cars some more.