15

5:00AM:

Perry wakes up before her alarm and thinks about the kiss that Billie gave her last night. What was that all about? Was Billie just feeling very small and not aware of what she did? Or did she mean it? Does Billie want to be more than friends? Perry's brain just won't shut up.

6:00AM:

Perry's alarm goes off and she gets ready for work. Billie wakes up, but decides not to bother Perry and make a scene like she did yesterday. Instead while Perry showers Billie gets out of bed and starts playing with her toys. 

"Vroom vroom!" Billie says while playing with her toy cars and trucks.

Once Perry is done with her shower she walks in and smiles when she sees Billie playing.

"Good morning boo boo." Perry coos and kisses Billie's forehead.

"Hi mommy. I play toys. Dats ok right?" Billie asks.

"Yes baby. Of course it's ok." Perry says.

Billie grabs Perry's face and kisses her on the lips again.

"Someone's very affectionate this morning." Perry says while blushing.

Billie blushes, and giggles.

"Want a snack before mommy leaves?" Perry asks.

"Yes please." Billie says.

Perry grabs a cookie, and a bag of takis for Billie and hands them to her.

"Thanks mama. Can I watch tv please?" Billie asks nicely.

"Of course!" Perry says while turning Paw Patrol on.

Perry scoops Billie up and sits on the couch with her.

"Umm, Billie sweetie do you want to tell me what those kisses were all about?" Perry asks.

"Umm, I-I..." Billie stutters.

"Shhh, It's ok. Mommy's not mad. Talk to me." Perry says.

"Well. I know this might sound stupid...But when I'm big I find you attractive. Kind of have since I first met you...I just wanted to kiss you badly. I'm sorry. I should have asked first, but I wasn't thinking straight..." Billie says.

"Thanks for being honest with me babe. I have always thought that you're pretty too, and I liked the kisses. I love having you here, and I love spending time with you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Perry asks.

Billie's eyes bug out in excitement, and she blushes.

"I would love that!" Billie squeals.

The two of them share a passionate kiss on the lips, and snuggle closer on the couch.

"This is the best day ever!" Billie says.

"Aww, Yes indeed it is." Perry says.

"Umm, I hate to change the topic, and I feel kind of embarrassed now, but could you please..." Billie trails off.

"Please what lovie?" Perry asks.

"Can you please change my um, Diaper before you go..." Billie says while blushing.

"Yes baby. Come here." Perry says while holding her arms out.

Billie puts her arms out, and Perry carries her to the changing table and lays her down. Billie feels big so she's squirming a little bit, and blushing. Perry notices and decides to put her in a small headspace to help.

"Look baby what's that?" Perry says while pointing to her toy trains.

"It's a choo choo!" Billie giggles.