Great Naval Battle of Baltica(1)

Baltica Sea, the continent of Mu to the north, Second Civilization Area

A grand fleet that completely blanketed the entire ocean was facing west.

The World Union Fleet: a powerful force which can no doubt be called the united army of this world. They head west to destroy the fleet of the mongrels that had militarily defaced the world order and threw out the status quo, the Gra Valkas Empire.

The World Fleet consists of ships from various countries with varying levels of technological application and from afar it looks like a collection of ships from a museum.

There are ships that belched out columns of black smoke and ships that advanced with full sails unfurled. It truly is a bizarre sight.

However, the main force of the Holy Mirishial Empire is missing from the fleet.

The empire only has 10 ships from the local force... Matching the speeds of the other ships, it seemed that the primary reason there were only 10 was that their respective fighting capabilities were reduced.

"So many ships... You can feel the strength by just looking at them all. It truly feels like we won't lose to any enemy that will come."

Raider, the commander of Mu's naval task force, is taken aback by the sight before him. He looks out from the bridge of the Mu flagship, the La Kasami-class battleship, La Erdo.

"That's no good, commander! "Just by looking", you say.If the report of the previous battle is correct,then the superpower fleet before our eyes might lose if the Gra Valkas Empire decides to attack.However, with the Holy Mirishial Empire and the force of 500 knights from the Union of Second Civilization Dragon Knights...Even if our enemy is the Gra Valkas Empire,we may just win by sheer number."

La Erdo captain Tenal responds to the commander.

He continues.

"We have also compiled tactics and weapons useful in countering our own forces based on research done from Russia's military data..."

Tenal looks over to the battleship. In front of them are 20mm cannons pointing upwards like the spines on a hedgehog's back.

"Ah well... I wonder just how effective these are."

He considers the strength of the grand fleet spread out before his eyes.

The World Union Fleet:

Mu Naval Task Force, 54 ships (Second Civilization Area Superpower)Holy Mirishial Empire Local Force,15 ships (Central World Superpower)Torquia Kingdom Battle Fleet,90 ships (Central World)Agartha Kingdom Magic Ship Convoy, 75 ships (Central World)Gilliseira Principality Magic Battle Fleet,100 ships (Central World)Central Kingdom Great Magic Ships,5 ships (Central World)Magicaraich Community Armored Ships of the Line,30 ships (Second Civilization Area)Nigrat Union Dragon Carrier Task Force, 35 ships (Second Civilization Area)Pamir Kingdom Small Fireball Artillery Ships, 120 ships (Second Civilization Area)Others...

Detached Force:

Union of Second Civilization Dragon Knights, 500 unitsHoly Mirishial Empire 1st, 2nd, 3rd Fleets; each fleet consists of 2 magic battleships, 2 aircraft carriers, 4 heavy cruisers,8 cruisers,20 small warships, for a total of 36 in each fleet and 108 in all.

Tenal and the other Mu military staff are unaware that 2 ships of the Ravernal Empire's ancient weapon, the aerial battleship Pal Chimera, are joining the fight as well.

He braced himself for the coming fight which will go down in history.

The collision of the powers and the resources that they have fielded is about to start.