chapter tweleve

"I can't believe it's really him!" Blaise said, in a stunned voice, as the Hogwarts students filed back up the steps behind the party from Durmstrang

"Blaise it's really not that deep , calm down" said Enzo

"No Enzo" he replied "it is really that deep, he is one of the best seekers in the world"

"I didn't even know he was still in school" said Iris

As they recrossed the Entrance Hall with the rest of the Hogwarts students, heading for the Great Hall, they saw many people jumping up and down trying to get a look at the famous seeker. Many girls were huddled in groups asking questions like  "Do you think he has a girlfriend?" Or "I left my quills in my room...do you think he will sign my shirt in lipstick?"

They reached the Slytherin table and sat down. The students  from Beauxbatons had chosen seats at the Ravenclaw table. They were looking around the Great Hall with glum expressions on their faces.

Suddenly Iris' head lifted up and her eyes widened "Uh guys"

"What?" Amy asked

"Krum may or may not be on his way to sit at our table"

"WHAT?" hissed Blaise as he turned around to see that she was telling the truth, Krum was approaching their table, and their group.

He had taken a seat in between Iris and Malfoy where both of them were internally freaking out. It was obvious that he was going to seat there as them two always left a huge space between them, wanting to be as far apart as possible.

Amy and Iris were looking at each other, silently freaking out over the Bulgarian to their left.

Viktor pulled off his heavy fur and looked up at the starry black ceiling with an expression of interest.

The group were all just watching him silently.

They were pulled out of their gazes when he turned to face them.

"Excuse me" he said, with a very strong accent.

Iris turned to him and acted as though she had only just noticed him.

Amy tried hard not to laugh at the girls attempt.

"Is the ceiling real?" He asked sounding genuinely intrigued.

Iris didn't answer for a second, she was just in shock of him speaking to her.

Amy cleared her throat and spoke up "No it just bewitched to match the sky" she answered

He turned his gaze to her, he studied her words for a second before speaking up again.

"That makes more sense now" he said with a small chuckle.  "Thank you miss?..."

"Oh just uh call me Amy" she said with a smile

"Thank you Amy" he said with a smile and turned to his golden plate and goblet, picking it up and examining them, looking impressed.

Amy looked up to see all of her friends staring at her

"What?" She asked

"Give me that knife" Iris said to her

"Uh why?" Amy said, with zero intention of giving it to her

"I'm going to stab myself" she said, clearly disappointed at the fact that she just blew her chance of talking to Viktor Krum

Amy just laughed at the girl.

Dumbledore suddenly stood up and everyone fell to silence.
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and - most particularly - guests" he said, beaming around at the foreign students. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable. The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast. I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!" He sat down, and Amy saw Karkaroff lean forward at once and engage him in conversation.