Prologue~

"I am getting married." Cheng said with a smile.

"Congratulations..." Zhan said as he spoke ,"So finally you and Wen Qing decided to tie the knot, huh?" As they spoke on the video call on Zhan's laptop.

Cheng smiled and nodded, "Yeah... and you have to come... obviously because if you don't then mom, dad, me and Yanli we will kill you I hope you know that."

Zhan nodded and smiled, "Obviously I would attend your wedding at any cost." he said, but then his smile dimmed when he thought of his relatives.

And Cheng also noticed that before he spoke, "You know that Mr. and Mrs Smith are pressuring mom and dad to make you marry their daughter Inaya."

Zhan sighed and groaned. He had received a call just a few days ago about this issue. His mother had called him and told him how his uncle and other family members were forcing them to make him marry Inaya.

The main reason was because Mr. and Mrs. Smith were offering them a good deal with business.

Zhan's father and mother clearly told everyone that they will not force Zhan the decision has to be his, after all their business was fine it's just that the others were too greedy.

Zhan sighed and leaned back on the sofa, if he goes there he was sure that those people would force him to get engaged and even drag down his father and mother and his siblings as well and even Cheng's marriage might suffer.

So he sighed and sat back.

"How about you take someone with you?" Cheng asked, "As a fake girlfriend or boyfriend."

Zhan raised a brow, "That's a good idea...but where am I suppose to get a fake girlfriend or preferably a boyfriend?"

Cheng was also thinking something but at the same time, Haoxuan came in the room, "Oh hey!" he said as he sat beside Zhan, "Hello, there Cheng."

"Hi... oh and you are also invited to my wedding."

"Oh wow. I would surely attend it, anyways what are you guys talking about?"

Zhan told him about the problem and Haoxuan nodded, "I see... I have an idea." he said and took out a card and gave it to Zhan, who read the introduction before frowning, "What the hell? escort service seriously?"

He threw the card to the side and sighed while Haoxuan took the car back, "Hey! it's not that bad and you need it asap right?"

Zhan rolled his eyes, "No, I still have a week."

"Actually no." Cheng said, "You don't because I just booked a ticket for you you have to be here  two days later."

Zhan groaned and Haoxuan smirked, "See? this is the only way you can get help Asap."

Zhan got up and glared at Cheng, "So now I have to go to prostitutes? disgusting." he said with disdain, disgust on his face.

Cheng spoke, "Come on brother desperate problem require desperate solutions." even though he was not very welcoming to the idea of having an escort in his wedding and near his family but right now it was necessary.

Haoxuan spoke, "and they are not prostitutes they are escorts."

"I don't see any difference both are disgusting." Zhan spoke.

"Yeah but escorts are legal and prostitutes are not."

"Yeah well that does not make them any less revolting, I mean they are selling themselves...this...is yuk. You really want me to be with a cum dumpster? or perhaps a walking std carrier?"

Haoxuan and Cheng actually felt bad with how harsh Zhan was being and Cheng spoke, "You are saying as if you never had sex with anyone."

"Well at least I don't get paid like these whores, just how desperate one has to be to do something like this? yuk."

Haoxuan and Cheng were quiet because they shared somewhat came sentiments.

Haoxuan sighed, "well you know what I will keep this here, you can do whatever you want."

Cheng also spoke, "I have to go and yeah brother whatever you do just remember that you have to be here two days later, hope you are prepared till then. Bye." And with that the call was disconnected.

Zhan sighed as he laid back on his sofa, he took out his phone and scrolled through his contacts to see if anyone was available but no.

Then he went to social media and many of his acquaintances were in a relationship.

He sighed and saw the card on his desk, he took it and looked at the name and phone number before tossing it away.

"No way... I am not going to get associated with these sickening people." he mumbled and walked  away.

The rest of his day passed well but his mind was occupied with who is he going to bring with him?

While cooking his phone rang and it was an unknown number so he picked it up, "Hello."

In return he heard a very familiar voice that made him disgusted, "Hi baby."

"What do you want Inaya and stop calling me baby."

"Aww... baby you are still angry with me? please throw away this anger before you come here, because then it will affect our engagement"

Zhan clenched his fists, the lion and the witch and the audacity of this bish.

"Engagement huh?" Zhan smirked, "I told you not to do drugs and now see you have become so delusional... what makes you think that I will get engaged to a cheater like you?"

"Oh come one that was years ago just forget about it baby and come back to me I am the best and you know it."

The narcissism this woman has makes Zhan nauseated.

"Well sorry to break your bubble...but I am already in a relationship..."

He heard a loud laugh, "Oh come on I am sure no woman can-"

"It's a man."

The other side fell silent and Zhan smirked, "You are right, I am not with a woman since I prefer dicks over vaginas... and oh yeah I am definitely getting engaged with the love of my life who is definitely no you... wait for my arrival baby."

"You are lying it can't be..." He heard the anger and desperation in the other voice so he felt more relieved, "Oh well, you'll see soon baby."

He said and disconnected the call.

And once he disconnected the call he took a deep breathe before he yelled, "oh my god what should I do now!"

"Don't worry because escort service is here." Haoxuan spoke as he came from behind and dangled the card in front of Zhan who looked at it, he gulped and clenched his fist, before he sighed, "FINE!"

The thought that he will have to get associated with those whored made his insides churn but he still opened the websites and went to the men escorts section.

And after looking for a while he found the one he thought looked the best.

"I will talk to this guy." Zhan said and showed it to Haoxuan.

"Wang Yibo... hmmm he looks handsome, go for him dude."

Zhan looked at the photo as well, the man named Yibo looked really handsome, perfectly styled brownish hairs and bright skin flawless face wearing a red coat and pants over black shirt with one hand holding a rose and the other in his pant's pockets.

A gentle smile decorating his lips, the man ethereal too bad he was an escort.

Zhan sighed and took out his phone and dialed Yibo's number, his heart was beating fast and he felt nervous and scared at the same time a little disdainful.

"Hello, Wang Yibo speaking how may I help you?"

Zhan's eyes widened and he thought, 'Damn... this man had a sexy voice!'