Chapter 13~

After a long day, Zhan and Yibo finally decided to go home.

But on their way home, they passed through a park, where Yibo noticed something, he suddenly stopped, and seeing him stop Zhan stopped as well.

"What's wrong?"

"Isn't that Inaya?" Yibo said as he looked at the figure sitting alone on the bench and seemed to be crying.

Zhan also looked in the direction where Yibo was looking and he saw her as well. "seems like that." 

Yibo then looked at him, "You will not go there?"

"What?!" He asked, seeing Inaya crying was not as disturbing as Yibo telling him to go to her, not on their date disguised as a tour.

Yibo shrugged. "She is crying and she looks sad...so...should I go?"

Zhan inhaled and exhaled, before he smiled, "No need, I will go. But you stay here." He said and then went to Inaya.

Honestly, Yibo didn't want to send Zhan to Inaya but he thought that it would be bad to leave her crying all alone in the park, after all, Yibo had a soft heart. 

Inaya who was looking at her phone and crying, while wiping her tears saw a shadow near her feet and looked up only to see Zhan.

She wiped her tears and Zhan asked, "What happened why are you crying over here?"

Inaya who was already so overwhelmed with sadness was suddenly showed kindness and couldn't help but cry harder before she got up and hugged Zhan shocking him.

Yibo was just behind him what would he think!

While Yibo's eyes and fist clenched and took a step ahead but stopped himself, he took a deep breath and controlled himself.

"Hey, hey, hey Inaya leave me then we can talk, "Zhan spoke as he gently tried to push her but she hugged him tighter and he nearly cried, "Hey don't rub your nose in my shirt!" he said with grievance and nearly got tears in his eyes.

Oh god, not on his date!

While Yibo gritted his teeth together as he watched the scene, he stomped his foot and was ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~

After a while, Inaya sat on the bench while Zhan gave her his handkerchief and Yibo gave her water.

"What's wrong?" Zhan asked.

"I am doomed Zhan, I am so doomed!" she spoke as she cried Yibo also sat on the other side of her, "If you tell then we can help you," Yibo said.

Inaya sniffed, "The guys I cheated on you with, has my nudes and even recorded me while having sex, and now he is blackmailing me!!!" She said as she cried harder.

Zhan and Yibo looked at each other this was a serious problem.

"What's his name?" Zhan spoke.

Inaya cried harder, "Dean. Dean Smith."

Zhan leaned back and groaned, "Oh god wasn't he in another book as well? I am sure I had beaten him up pretty well in that book, and now he is back in his book!"

Yibo also shook his head, "Seriously why is he here, can't the authors introduce any other name! why is she using the same name over and over!"

Zhan sighed, "We need to have a talk with her!"

"Exactly."

"Guys!" Inaya burst into crying again, "My nudes are with someone and you guys are more concerned about the author using the same name in two books! Isn't this fanfiction?"