Chapter 4.

Once they came back, Zhan went to his mother to give her the suit while Yibo was out as his eyes wandered around.

He heard a sound coming from the garage and to thirst his curiosity; he walked there only to see William, Zhan's father, working on his car, with Yanli beside him.

"Dad, this car is ages old. It's not going to work anymore."

"It's honey it will." William said as he worked on his car, while Yanli sighed and once she saw Yibo she smiled, "Oh Yibo comes, here."

Yibo smiled and went in, "Hi."

"I heard that you went out on a stroll with Zhan? did you enjoy it?" She asked.

And even though he did not enjoy it much he still nodded while looking at Zhan's father. Yanli also saw that and sighed, "This car belonged to my late grandfather and my father loves this car a lot.

He refuses to let go of it. Even if it's junk."

"Hey stop calling my baby junk," William said.

Yanli and Yibo smiled as Yanli whispered, "He is obsessed with the car."

They sat there for some time before Zhan came there, "Dad, Yanli,  mom is calling you all for lunch." he said and when he saw his father working on the car again he sighed, "Dad, come on you are still working on that car?"

William did not reply he just worked before he suddenly hissed with pain,"Ouch!"

Yanli went to him quickly, "Oh god are you okay?" she asked as she looked at the hand thankfully there was no wound, Zhan and Yibo also sighed.

"Dad, you should just let go of this car," Yanli spoke.

"Yes dad, it's nothing more than junk." Zhan added.

His father sighed, as he looked at the car, Yibo saw the disappointment on his face and felt bad for the old man.

Yibo cleared his throat, "If you don't mind Mr. Xiao and then can I take a look at it?"

He said and everyone looked at him and the first one to object was of course Zhan, "Seriously? Do you think you can repair this junk?"

However, William smiled gently, "Sure, go ahead."

After getting the confirmation he needed Yibo smiled and got to work.

"Wait don't you have to change?" William said, "Your clothes can get dirty."

Yibo smiled and waved his hand, "It's fine." he said and went near the car however William gave him an apron without which he won't allow Yibo to touch the car, he also wore gloves and got work.

While the two siblings looked at each other before Yanli shrugged.

William refused to move as he watched Yibo work a few minutes later May and Cheng also came May was quite annoyed, "why are you all taking so much time to come for lunch!"

 She said before she sighed and saw that Yibo was working on the car, "Will, seriously you out Yibo to work?"

Before William can deny the accusation Yibo spoke, "It's alright Mrs. Xiao, it's my pleasure." he said and got to work.

While May said, "Yibo this car is old, don't waste your breath and come have lunch."

"You go Mrs. Xiao I will come later."

Zhan rolled his eyes, seriously what the hell was Yibo trying to do? Like this was not part of the job.

Yibo suddenly spoke, "Mr. Xiao you go and have lunch all of you, I will call you soon."

"But... what about you?" May asked.

"I actually had my lunch when I went out with Zhan... I will be back soon."

Zhan nodded, "Yes, we should go he will be fine."

Everyone left in the end leaving Yibo alone working.

After they had their lunch, Zhan was the first one to come to garage to see what Yibo was doing and he saw Yibo sighing as he moved back and wiped his forehaead and applying black grease on his face in the process.

"Ah shit!" he cursed.

Zhan shook his head, he knew that Yibo wouldn;t be able to do it, "Are you done? I knew that you won't be able to do it what was the need to act smart?" Yibo looke dat him, "But..."

"No buts... go back to room, I will tell my dad that you can't repair it."

"Yibo." William came over there and asked, "Is it done?"

Zhan was going ti say no but Yibo spoke before him, "Yes Mr. Xiao, why don't you give it a try?"

He saidm Mr. Xiao and Zhan were skeptical but William still gave it a go he sat on the driver's seat and inserated the key, Zhan was sure it was nit going to work while Yibo looked nervous as well.

However once William started the enging the car actually started, making Yibo smiled and jump with joy, and so did William , "Yes!" he spoke as he raised his hands in the air.

While Zhan was shocked as he stood to the side.

William was so glad that asked Yibo to join him for the ride," Yibo who was excited as hell took off his gloves and sat in the car but forgot to take off his apron.

"Dad wait!" Zhan said but his father already drove the car out of the garage with a huge msil.e

The car was shiny navy  blue colore with no roof, so they can enjoy to the fullest and from inside the house Cheng saw this and spoke, "Mom, look Dad's car is working."

"What?" his mother May spoke as she looked outside and so did Yanli, they saw William driving the car with a huge smile on his face with Yibo beside him.

"I AM GOING TO TAKE A ROUND AROUND THE TOWN." William yelled before he drove off.

While the others were shocked, speechless but in the end happy for William.

Zhan faintly smiled as well, so Yibo is not that useless afterall.