Chapter 24~

"Why did we stop?" Zhan asked once both of them came in front of Yibo's house, because Yibo had no intention of facing his parents or Zhan's parents.

But once he came out of his house, he realized that his house was a mess.

A-Xiang did try to clean everything, but he made a mess again, especially his room. He gulped as he looked at Zhan, "Um...let's go somewhere else, I mean let's go to some hotel."

Zhan smiled as he came ahead closer and closer to Yibo, who moved back, but Zhan held his waist. Yibo's eyes widened and his eyes widened. What are you-"

But before he can complete Zhan dangled the keys of his house in front of him with a smirk, Yibo's eyes widened and before he can stop Zhan, it was too late because Zhan opened the door and pushed Yibo in before he himself came in as well.

Yibo sighed with relief when he saw the living room that was clean. Thanks to A-Xiang she was really a godsend.

"Let's go to your room." Zhan said and Yibo's eyes widened his room was a mess, "No...can we just sit here on the couch...please."

Zhan sighed, "Okay...you can go and..."

"Can't you come with me too, I want to cuddle," Yibo said with a pout and Zhan was left speechless with his lips parted and eyes in daze.

He is so hot!

Yibo looked at him and blinked, "You won't?"

Zhan blinked and closed his mouth, "I would be a fool to say no to you." he said and Yibo grabbed his hand lead him to the couch before Yibo hugged him tightly and Zhan hugged him back.

"You once asked me why I became an escort right?"

"Hmm..." Zhan said he gently played with Yibo's hairs and Yibo spoke, "I wanted to shame my paretns give them a reason to be ashamed...and I also wanted to support A-Xiang.

She wanted to be an engineer and our egoisitc parents who compared themselves to god told her that they won't pay her fees and that she should do what they say... I got pissed so I paid for her because I wanted her to be out of our parents cluthces and today I am glad that she is at the top."

Zhan smiled and gently kissed his head, Yibo smiled subconciously and tightened his arms around Zhan, who liked this clingy, imperfect Yibo.

"Go to sleep."

"Sure."

~~~~~~

The next day, Yibo was the first one to wake up, and once he did his lips curled up into a smile as he saw Zhan right beside him sleeping soundly with his arms right behind him.

How can someone be so beautiful while sleeping.

How can someone be so ethereal in general and how can this perfect person love him, it felt so unreal.

Yibo thought that he stared at Zhan for sometime before he thought about cleaning his house, he gently and very slowly got out of Zhan's hold and tiptoed to pick up his clothes and run to his room and once he came to the room his face paled.

His room was really, really a mess it looked like a trash can rather than a human's room.

He sighed and smacked his head and while he was looking at his room he heard another voice that made him jump,"Hm...are you sure a human lives here ?"

"Woah..." Yibo kept a hand on his heart, "You scared me! wait why are you here? you can't see this!"

Zhan shrugged, "But I can't see it unsee it."

Yibo sighed, "Fuck...my reputation is gone."

Zhan laughed.

"And now you are laughing at me great." he said but in return he was hugged by Zhan tightly, "Good to know that you are not perfect."

Yibo rolled his eyes but hugged Zhan back unwilling to let go, "yeah I am a pig."

"A very cute pig...so shall we clean you room?"

Yibo broke the hug and looked at him, "No...why you..."

"Let me help and let's get to work" if the room is not clean then how will he make a move, and the bed has to be in the perfect shape as well for them to...

Zhan shook his head and dismissed his thoughts he was thinking too much. Yibo hasn't given him an answer yet he needs to be patient which was becoming very tough.

Author's note: I swear this is the shortest and most romantic book I have ever written and probably the first book that I will finish with in a week.

READERS! PRAISE ME😤😤