Chapter 22~

"How long are you going to stare at your phone? Zhan?" May asked as she sat beside Zhan on the bed.

After meeting Yibo, Zhan has called him several times and even left messages as well, but as usual, no reply.

Thankfully, Yibo had not blocked him, and it has been two days since that day. At first, it was the thirst to meet Yibo, see him, and talk to him, and now Zhan was hungry. No, he was starving to hear Yibo's answer.

Even if the answer is no, then he wants to hear it from Yibo's mouth.

May took the phone from his hand, and Zhan immediately reacted. "Mom, please return it."

"No, you are like this ever since we came here, and from what Hoaxuan told us, you have been like this since you came back. Zhan, please come and spend time with your family. Do not isolate yourself."

Zhan sighed he felt like shit because, his family came just for him and he was behaving like a douchebag, "sorry mom."

"You don't have to be sorry for being sad Zhan, but you need to go out, today I am planning to go meet my friend Anna, everyone will go, since she and her husband live and feel lonely because her children barely talk to her, it will be a good surprise for her."

"So will you come?" May asked and Zhan nodded even though he didn't want to go.

So here he was now standing in front of the door waiting for someone to open the door after his mother rang the doorbell.

But once the door opened his world stopped when he saw none other than the person his heart was longing to see.

And even the others were shocked.

"oh, May...you are finally here." 

His mother looked past Yibo and saw another woman of small stature around Yanli's height with short black hair face similar to that of Yibo standing there and waving at her, "Oh yeah...Anna."

~~~~~~~

The urge to dig a hole and bury himself in it was never felt so much by Yibo, who sitting here now the dining with Zhan's family he was on the end of the table and Zhan was on one side and A-Xiang on the other.

While his father was on the other and on one side was his mother beside her was Zhan's mother and on the other side was Zhan's father.

"I  had no idea that Yibo was your son," May spoke and Yibo was only and only glaring at his food poking it with his fork while Zhan only looked at her.

Others were also shocked to see Yibo here and didn't know what to say to him.

Anna spoke, "I had no idea that you knew Yibo, this troublesome never tells me anything... ever since she ran away from the house...he is still in his rebellious stage."

Yibo stabbed the piece of meat and glared at his mother while A-Xiang kept a hand on his hand and spoke, "Mom, Yibo did not run away...he just went out to become independent."

"You just keep quiet you are always on his side." Anna spoke, "And see today they showed out of nowhere like after I begged them so much to meet them." she then shook her head.

May spoke, "But it's great that they came to our families can meet."

Anna spoke, "But how come you knew Yibo?" she asked.

May and William looked at each other before May spoke, "You...you don't know?" what she meant was that since they had met Yibo, she thought that Yibo had introduced Zhan to his family as well.

Yibo smiled, "There are many things she does not know aunt." Yibo finally spoke, "Like I am Zhan's ex-boyfriend."

Anna gasped and Yibo's father looked at him as well, before Fay asked, "you dated May's son and you didn't tell us? and why did you break up? forget it must be your fault."