Chapter 17~

As Zhan had expected, there was no one there near the swimming pool.

Yibo rubbed his sweaty cold hands together and tried to calm himself down. He tried his best not to look towards the water.

As he was standing there in a daze thinking about the dream thinking about his grandfather, his eyes fell on the water and suddenly his body trembled when he saw the still blue water.

He turned his face aside and kept a hand on his chest and closed his eyes to take deep breaths, but while his eyes were closed, he did not see the little A-Ling who came to the swimming pool as well after running away from his father who was talking to the guest.

When he saw Yibo, he smiled happily, "Uncle Yibo!" he yelled and ran towards Yibo who suddenly looked at A-ling running towards him, "A-Ling stop!" he said but A-ling was very close to the pool, Yibo ran towards him and he was late as he saw A-ling slip and fall into the water.

"A-LING!" Yibo yelled but he suddenly felt like his legs had become of cement as he cannot move them, his heart hurt so much that he cannot help but fall to the floor he burst into crying.

"Uncle Yibo! Uncle Yibo!" A-Ling screamed at the top of his and fought, but Yibo was having a panic attack and couldn't get up his body shut down.

"A-A-A-ling!" Yibo said and crawled towards the swimming pool with his legs shivering.

NO.

NO.

NO.

Some body stops this, somebody the same A-ling.

somebody.

Somebody, Somebody saves him!

Fortunately, Zhan came there and his smile vanished when he saw the scened without even thinking twice he jumped into the pool and swam toward A-Ling and saved him.

He bought him out and thankfully A-Ling was conscious, "A-Ling, A-ling look at uncle." Zhan said and A-ling coughed before he cried badly, "Mommy.!!"

He yelled and Zhan whose heart was beating so fast that it would come out of his chest as he got up on his weak legs and ran away.

When Yanli saw her son in Zhan's arms and that they were wet she ran to them, "A-LING!" She said and ran to them and her husband followed her and then others also ran ahead.

Yanli took A-ling from Zhan's hand and hugged her crying son, "What happened?" William asked.

Zhan who was still disturbed, spoke in his rough voice, "He fell in the pool."

Wen Qing came ahead and checked A-ling and May and Cheng were looking at him worriedly.

"Let's take him in." Wen Qing said and they all ran in, while Zhan was stuck in his place if today he hadn't come there then this happy day would have turned into the day of mourning, and all of this because of Yibo.

Who was just sitting there and watching his son like his nephew drowning?

Feeling rage, he felt so much rage that he stormed back to the swimming pool and Yibo was still there, he was standing up and once he saw Zhan he tried to open his mouth, "Zhan...A-ling..." but he received a tight slap in response.

His face flew to the side and his eyes widened and his tears leaked while Zhan who was breathing heavily with red eyes, the image of his drowning nephew will haunt him for life.

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD!" Zhan yelled and Yibo flinched, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUMP IN WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL FOR HELP

YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Zhan said as he grabbed Yibo's collar and glared at him, "Do you have any idea what would have happened today if I hadn't come! my sister would have lost her child and my brother's wedding would have turned into a funeral.

ALL BECAUSE OF A SLUT WHO DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT OPENING HIS LEGS FOR OTHERS!"

Such harsh words stabbed Yibo's heart over and over tearing his heart cutting it into pieces, making it bleed, and stomping on it.

Yibo was crying hysterically at this point, "I...I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry."

He chanted like a mantra as he collapsed on the ground while Zhan whose eyes were red, his own tears leaked, "it was my fault, It was my fault I shouldn't have expected anything from people like you, bloody whores." Zhan spoke.

At this point, he was drowned in rage and came with whatever came to his mind, not being able to control his tongue, mind, and heart, the mind was angry at Yibo while the heart was aching to see him cry and form the fight of heart and mind came anger.

"People like you don't deserve any love or respect."

"Stop..." Yibo said faintly as he was crying badly, "Please hear me out..."

"SHUT UP! AND GET LOST." Zhan said and turned around so that he can hide his tears today because of him, because of the person he had bought, everything would have been ruined.

"Zhan please..." Yibo cried and Zhan spoke in a harsh tone, "pack your bags and get lost I will give you the remaining money."

Saying so he walked away from there.

Author's note:  Let's cry, people.