Chapter 14~

"Who are you people and what do you want?" Dean said as he was tied to the chair and struggled to move while Cheng and Zhan got his phone Laptop and tablet and deleted all photos and videos.

They even deleted this google account so that any photos or videos saved there would be gone and the same with one drive.

After a while when they were done they gave the things to Inaya to check who checked everything and then smashed the laptop, phone, and tablet on the ground. And then grabbed the baseball bat and smashed them till they became powder.

"NO!!!" Dean yelled, "It has my important details how can you!" he said as he cried.

After she was done she felt redeemed and smiled but that cannot be seen through the mask.

"Just who are you?" Dean asked again,  and Yibo sat before him, "We are the Illuminati." he said, "We were approached by a girl name Kira who said that you had her nudes, after he bought her soul naturally you have to be punished."

Dean struggled, "No, no, you are mistaken I don't know any Kira."

Yibo then showed him the picture of some random girl and told Dean, "She is Kira." he purposely showed a random girl's photo that he found on the internet so that Yibo does not go after Inaya, or doubt her.

"You are mistaken I don't know her, I really don't" Dean struggled and resisted and a few minutes later Wen Qing said, "Look what I found in his room," she said and bought a box full of sex toys.

Inaya's face paled when she saw that and she gulped, however, because she was wearing a mask and hat it wasn't visible but her hands shivered.

While the others were also angry, before Wen Qing spoke, "I have an idea how about we make a video of his as well?"

Dean's face paled and he shivered, "No, no, no!"

But Inaya who was furious agreed, "right tie him to be for me please."

Cheng and Haoxuan happily did that and after they came out, Inaya walked towards the room with the box but before leaving Wen Qing spoke, "If you don't know how to use anything just tell me."

Inaya, Yibo, and Zhan raised an eyebrow.  and Inaya spoke, "You use these?"

Wen Qing smiled, "I love to use them on my partners."

Inaya's jaw dropped and so did Zhan's while Yibo covered placed his hand on his mouth, so Wen Qing was not as innocent as others thought they were.

While Haoxuan burst into laughter, while Cheng's face turned red but thankfully they all were wearing masks.

~~~~~~~~

"It was crazy," Zhan spoke once he came back to his room and collapsed on the bed with a sigh as he stared at the ceiling, and Yibo who had just come after a shower laid down beside him, staring at the ceiling as well.

No hesitation was there, no awkwardness was there anymore just pure comfort.

Zhan was thinking about today's events before he suddenly laughed. He burst into contagious laughter and laughed a lot, and seeing him Yibo also laughed, "Oh god you are so crazy!" Zhan said as he looked at Yibo, but still couldn't stop smiling, "I have never felt so thrilled before...it was wow."

Yibo said, "I am glad that you enjoyed it."

When Zhan stopped laughing he looked at Yibo again, who was already looking at him, they were lying side by side while their faces turned to the side facing each other, looking into each other's eyes.

Taking in each other's appearance, expressions every little detail and engraving them into their heart and mind.

Creating a beautiful painting of each other in their hearts.

Zhan saw Yibo gulp before he gently very slowly moved a little towards Yibo, who after seeing that Zhan was taking initiative also leaned in, rationality and logic were thrown out of the window.

They came closer and closer till they can feel each other breathe the hotness in the room had increased, the heartbeat had also increased, saliva flooded their mouths by the thought of tasting each other's lips.

However before anything can happen the phone rang bringing them out of their trance, Zhan was the first one who got up his heart was still beating fast and his mind was fuzzy before he saw his phone that was on the bed, and then he saw Yibo's phone that was ringing.

"It's yours." Yibo looked at his phone and got up before he answered it before even seeing the caller id.

"Hello," he said but his face soon twisted with anger and his mood became bitter.

"I don't want to talk to you! don't call me again!" Yibo said as he cut the phonee and threw it asid and kept it aside this sudden change shocked Zhan who couldn't help but ask ,"Who was it?"

Yibo sighed, "My mom."