Chapter 8~

Yibo was drunk by the time they came home.

Zhan helped Yibo to the room before helping him sit on the bed.

Yibo's face was red due to alcohol. "Thanks for the help," Zhan said as he helped Yibo takin of his shoes. Zhan came back with water and help Yibo to sit up before he gave it to him.

Yibo suddenly collapsed on the bed after drinking, and he giggled. Zhan looked at him and smiled himself, "why are you laughing?"

Yibo looked at him and grabbed his hand. Zhan sat on the edge of the bed. "I am very jealous of you, you know."

Zhan raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

Yibo suddenly got up and looked at Zhan with a smile, his red face and his messy hair really gave Zhan some ideas, but he dismissed the thoughts, "You have such a good family.

Friends, wonderful siblings, you have such a nice house... no, not house, you have a home... I feel so jealous of you." 

Zhan looked at him, "I am also jealous of you, you are so talented you own my parents' heart, I wanted to ask all these skills does the escort agency taught you?"

Yibo laughed and shook his head, "The agency only tells us to be handsome, very handsome, have a good figure and great manners... nothing else."

Zhan felt somewhat good to know that it was not a marketing strategy, "So you get close to every customer like this?"

Yibo shook his head, "In my four years in this profession you are the first one who asked me to come to your place, otherwise most of the time it was just people who wanted me to go to parties with them.

Mostly it was parties and sometimes sex...sometimes dates or sometimes people just wanted someone to spend time with because they were too lonely. You are the first one who asked me something like this, I was very hesitant at first but I am happy that I accepted your request."

Zhan smiled although a very small amount of discomfort when Yibo mentioned sex but he let it slide.

"I am also happy that I chose you... why are you jealous of my family though don't you have one as well?"

Yibo snorted and rolled his eyes, "My mother does not know that I am allergic to prawns... in fact, she has never ever cooked something for me your mother was the first one after my grandfather and sister.

Your dad was also the first one with whom I repaired cars after my grandfather it was so nostalgic...I loved it, I can't remember when was the last time I and my father sat to even have dinner together. Fuck I am so pathetic that I even feel jealous that you have relatives even if they are dick."

Zhan smiled gently as he listed to Yibo who spoke, "I fell in love, with your family with this place... I really like this place that's why I am so lively...so thank you... I never felt so lively before..."

Zhan gently removed the hairs that were coming on Yibo's face and smiled at him, he gently caressed his face, "You are not pathetic."

Yibo laughed, "I am just jealous...because you have a feeling called home... I used to have it too, but I never felt it after my grandfather was gone."

Zhan looked at him for some time, who knew that Yibo felt like that, his family was not perfect and he never met someone who felt envious of his family, Yibo was the first.

Yibo's head was leaning down and Zhan thought that he was going to sleep so he gently touched his shoulder, "Yibo."

But Yibo suddenly looked up and said, "And you are so handsome! gosh who gave you the right to be so handsome! you are so handsome why do you have to be a judgmental prick!

You are just my type but now you have to a dick." Yibo huffed.

And when Zhan saw him pouting like a child with a red face and messy hair he couldn't help but smile, "okay I am sorry."

Yibo looked at him and smiled, "you are forgiven."

Once again silence came between them and it was a comfortable silence, the two looked at each other before Yibo suddenly leaned in and looked into Zhan's eyes.

He licked his lips before biting his lower lips, Zhan saw the action and his body leaned in as well.

Their lips came very close, to that of each other but before the lips could even touch Yibo suddenly looked away and covered his mouth before he ran to the bathroom and puked his guts out, leaving Zhan alone on the bed with disappointment.