Chapter 1~

"Can't believe that I am doing something like this," Zhan said with a straight face.

As he sat beside Haoxuan in the coffee cafe drinking his cold coffee

Haoxuan sighed, "Zhan, please, behave yourself... if you behave like this, I am sure he won't agree."

Zhan rolled his eyes. "So I have to be civil with these cheap people. Wow... if they want respect, then why don't they do something respectful?"

Haoxuan sighed and leaned back in his seat, taking a long sip from his drink named virgin mojito, "I am warning you again to be civil."

Zhan just rolled his eyes and waited for the arrival of the escort.

After yesterday's talk, it was decided to meet in the cafe, at a decided time. 

Zhan and Haoxuan came early though.

After waiting for a few minutes the door opened and in walked the person for whom they were waiting for.

Zhan's eyes were glued to the man, in reality, his beauty was really out of the world, just like in the photo in real life also he looked perfect, and right now he was wearing a casual blue hoodie and jeans, his hair was also made well.

Hoaxuan waved his hand signaling him to come in their direction, Yibo saw that and came to them, "I hope I am not late." he said, his voice as sexy as on the phone.

Zhan couldn't help but feel sad that such a fine man was doing something so disgusting, but he calmed himself.

Yibo raised his hand for a handshake, "Wang Yibo nice to meet you."

Zhan clenched his fist, he didn't want to touch but he was pinched by Hoauxan on the waist so raised his hand and did a handshake but quickly withdrew.

Yibo raised an eyebrow but Haoxuan spoke, "So what would you like to eat? I mean drink?"

Yibo spoke, "A chocolate shake would be very appreciated... so... what is the business?"

Haoxuan looked at Zhan who cleared his throat, "I want someone to pretend to be in a relationship with me."

Yibo nodded, "For how long?"

"For one and a half week."

Yibo nodded, "I would like to know the background and the story to know what I am getting into."

Zhan sighed and told him everything about his ex-girlfriend Inaya and his relatives and also how they were planning an engagement and all.

Yibo nodded, "Alright I see."

Yibo's chocolate shake came as well and he thanked the waitress and winked at her, she smiled and went her way.

Zhan spoke, "so...are you ready for it? the job?"

Yibo nodded, "sure... but how about we make a back story for how we met?"

Zhan nodded, "Um...how about we met in a cafe?"

"Yeah that would be good, to elaborate it a bit more we can say that you used to come to the cafe soon and I as the barista observed you before initiating a talk with you?"

Zhan nodded, "That's good."

"Okay then, now shall we discuss the payment?" Yibo asked as he nearly finished his chocolate shake, Zhan noticed that Yibo drinks the chocolate shake without stopping, he assumed that maybe he liked it a lot.

"Sure, name your price," Zhan spoke trying to hide the rudeness, in his voice, Yibo seemed to be well-spoken and pretty well-mannered as well.

Yibo nodded and gave him a price, "That's the amount for all the services."