Chapter 5.

William was very happy once he came back home and Yibo was behind as well. 

Zhan and the others also saw the happiness on his face.

"Dad you look very cheerful." Cheng spoke.

His father sat on the sofa with a relaxed sigh. "Of course I am."

Yibo came in as well and smiled. William, who was pretty impressed with Yibo, thanked him again.

"It's alright I will go and get fresh." he said and walked to the room, it was late evening by the time they had come back from the ride.

And suddenly May spoke, "Did Yibo eat anything?"

And that's when the others also thought and William spoke, "Oh yes, he did not eat lunch."

May spoke, "so while you went with him you did not give him anything to eat!"

William sighed, "It completely came out from my mind." he said.

Zhan spoke, "I will give him food."

May nodded, "But make sure that you warm the food."

"Yeah sure." Zhan said and warmed the food, he actually felt bad because he was rude to Yibo today who made his fatehr so happy today and so relaxed.

He shouldn't have been that ride to him, after all it seemed like Yibo had some talents as well.

He took the food and went to his and Yibo's shared room, there was no one in the room but he heard the water running from the bathroom hence he knew that it Yibo was bathing.

Zhan kept the food on the table and sat on the chair, while waiting for Yibo to come out.

Soon the door opened and Yibo came out while wearing a bathrobe, his hairs were wet and his cheeks were also reddish.

Zhan gulped when he saw him he coughed lightly and said, "Have your food."

Yibo looked at him and came ahead with a gently smile, he sat down on the chair, and Zhan spoke, "Aren't you going to wear clothes?"

Yibo who was looking at his food and rubbing his hadns together spoke, "Well, I am wearing an underwear beneath this and I feel this is way more comfortable.." he said before he started to devour his food.

He was really hungry, and with how he closed his eyes and sighed with relief and his body relaxed when he tasted the food, Zhan can tell that Yibo was really hungry.

Out of curiousity Zhan asked, "How do you know to repair cars? and that car was an old model."

Yibo looked at him ans answered, "My maternal grandfather was a mechanic and when I was a child I used to stay with him...me and him, I mean he was used to repiad cars while I sued to bug him, after sometime he started teaching me as well. Later on I developed an interest and elarned some things as a hobby."

Zhan nodded, "Can I ask another question?"

Yibo nodded, and Zhan spoke, "Those things you spoke about your family back then...were they true?"

Yibo looked at him and smiled, "Yeah. I bet you thought that I come from a very poor family or something like that."

Zhan was even more confused he didn't want to hate Yibo, he wanted to understand him, he wanted to know what could be the reason for him to be an escort?

Only money?

If that was the case then Zhan couldn't help but feel disdain but if there is another reason then Zhan wanted to know so that he can sympathize with Yibo or perhaps pity him maybe try to help hism as well.