Chapter 20.

Zhan looked at his phone for the millionth time as he sat in the office, in a daze.

These three months really passed quickly, "Why don't you go to his house and talk to him face to face?" Zhan looked up at the owner of the voice and saw Haoxuan standing in front of him.

Zhan kept the phone aside and sighed, "I don't want to become a stalker and scare him... I call him every day and send him messages and I know that he sees my messages as well, but if I went to him, what if he blocks me? What is this little hope is gone as well?"

"But if you meet him once, then..."

"Then he might forgive me, I am happy for that, but I would have no other reason to meet him.. or call him..I..." Zhan paused before he spoke, "I have gone mad."

Haoxuan sighed. This has been going on for the last four months. Zhan, missing Yibo, calling him, messaging him, waiting for his text, not taking care of himself, but too cowardly to face him.

Haoxuan suddenly saw heard his phone ring he saw who it was before he smiled and grabebd Zhan's hand, "Come let's go."

"Wait where are we going?" Zhan asked as he was forcefully dragged one they were near the door Haoxuan smiled and said, "Get ready."

"Get ready for what?" Zhan said and as soon as he said that Haoxuan opened the door and a loud noise was heard startling him and his family memebrs and office employees wished him "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHAN!"

His parents and siblings were all there and he couldn't help but smile, "Thank you everyone."

One of the employess bought the cake and Zhan cut the cake after he made a wish, to see that one and only person who was starving his eyes to see his face just once.

Zhan feed the cake to his mom and dad and then sibling after that the cake was distributed among the other.

"When did you all came here?" he asked with a small smiled.

And Cheng asnwered, "we came here today and came here straight from the ariport."

William spoke, "And today we are all going out for a family dinner."

Zhan smiled and May spoke, "Zhan pack up your work for today and come home with us."

Zhan nodded, "Yeah sure mom."

And so now he was sitting in the car driving with his brother on the passenger seat and Yanli and his parents on the back seat.

It was a big car so everyone can fit in easily. 

William spoke, "I have booked the VIP area so all of us can enjoy and the extra service they offer is great as well."

May said, "I am going to call Anna and tell her that I am here Oh and we can go and meet her as well."

Yanli spoke, "Wen Qing this is your first time here right? don't worry I will give you a good tour."

Cheng turned back as he said, "Leave the job to me"

While his family chatted and enjoyed Zhan looked ahead his mind was in daze and while driving his gaze landed on someone.

That someone who made his heart stop and pupils dialate, Yibo!

With the speed of lighting Zhan took the car to the side and hit the break, shocking others, "Zhan what's wrong?" William asked.

But Zhan hastily took of his seat belt and ran out!

"ZHAN!" his family called out but he ran away in the direction he saw Yibo.

"Wait a minute babe." Joe said as he followed Yibo was wanted to run but his hand was grabbed by Joe.

Yibo yanked his hand, "Let me go you bastard!" he said and turned away getting angrier by every second as he was chased by this bastard.

His hand was suddenly grabbed and he was pissed, so pissed that he turned back, "I SAID LET GO MOTHER FUCKER!" He said and punched the person, but froze at his place ans his eyes widened with horror when he saw Zhan who fell on the ground with blood seeping from his mouth.

Zhan was shocked as well, and felt that his jaw break but he deserved this, and much more.

Zhan looked at Yibo with longing, sadness, guilt, desire so many emotions bubbling in his heart and coming out throuh tears in his eyes, "Yibo...I..."

Yibo who was not yet ready took a step back as Zhan said, "I am sorry, please...I..."

But Yibo turned around and ran away.

Joe who was looking at the scene came ahead, "Woah man get in line....he..." but before he can complete Zhan ran after Yibo with the same speed as Yibo.

Yibo was running to fast his breathing heavy and heart even more heavy and vision blur due to tears didn't notice the car as he ran ahead, "Watch out!"

Yibo's waist was grabbed from behind and he was pulled behind thus avoiding getting hit by the car.

Zhan who was so scared, so fucking scared that Yibo could have gotten hit tightened his arms around Yibo who struggled to get out of his grip, while Zhan chanted like a manrtra in his ears, "I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry. I am sorry...I love you..."

And Yibo stopped, he froze and Zhan who said the words unknwingly pauased as well realizing what he just said.

Yibo's eyes couldn't hold back the tears anymore and Zhan could feel his shoulders trembling as his grip loosed, "Yibo...I..." he needed to say those words again, to let them out, "I really love you ...I..." before he can say anything else Yibo got out of his grip and ran ahead and Zhan as usual followed but Yibo hailed a taxi and sat inside locking the door asking the driver to drive.

While Zhan desperatly trying to stop couldn't run after the taxi for a long time and collapsed on the ground crying bitterly, "I am sorry..."

"Zhan!" he heard several voices and felt serveral touched but his eyes were only looking ahead and Yibo's voice was echoing in his ears.

While Yibo hugged A-Xiang tightly that she couldn't breathe and cried as well, in the arms of his twin.