Chapter 16~

It was the wedding day, and Zhan was the first one to wake up.

And he saw that Yibo was still sleeping.

Zhan took out his clothes and went for a shower, but once he came out he saw that Yibo was frowning in his sleep, his forehead was covered with sweat as well and he had clenched his fist.

He was having a nightmare.

"Grandpa," Yibo mumbled.

Keeping the towel aside, Zhan suddenly sat down beside him and slowly shook his while gently calling his name. "Yibo?"

"Granpa?"

Yibo spoke and seeing tears leaking from his eyes Zhan shook his more and Yibo woke up with a jolt as he took deep breaths.

Zhan grabbed his hand and gently caressed his head, "Yibo? are you okay?"

For a moment it seemed like Yibo did not recognize where he was, he blinked twice before he looked at Zhan who was calling his name he did not say anything he just hugged Zhan tightly shocking him.

Zhan gently patted his back as he got up from the ground and sat on the bed, "it's alright..."

After Yibo calmed down he finally let go of Zhan, "I am sorry I shouldn't have jumped at you like that."

Zhan smiled, and gently removed the hairs that were covering Yibo's eyes, "It's okay relax." he said, "What were you dreaming."

"Once he was reminded again, Yibo gulped, why this dream again? whenever he had this dream something bad happened it was a bad omen.

His heart was beating fast and he felt scared today was the day when he was going to confess then why this dream?

It scared him so much, "Yibo?"

He was bought out of his thoughts by Zhan, who hadn't taken his eyes off him, "What happened."

"I just had a bad dream."

"What bad dream?" 

"In the dream, I saw my grandfather dying," he said and felt his eyes sting but controlled himself his heart clenched and his face was covered with a frown.

At this moment all Zhan wanted was to take away all of Yibo's pain, so he hugged him and gently patted his back.

"It's okay, it was just a dream."

Zhan comforted him, but Yibo was nowhere near calm.

Zhan spoke, "Its' early in the morning would you like to take a swim?"

Yibo looked at him and frowned, "There was a swimming pool here?"

Zhan nodded, "On the backside but it was in the process of getting cleaned and repaired, but now it's perfectly done and mom and dad are allowed to go there, so would you like to go?"

Yibo shivered and quickly shook his head, "No thanks." he then wiped his face and gulped, "I'll go and take bath."

He said and rushed to the bathroom with his clothes.

Zhan sighed once he looked at him, but he calmed himself by thinking that today was going to be a happy day today he was going to confess and tell his feelings, he should be cheerful and confident.

As the day went by, Zhan noticed that Yibo who was wearing a lovely black suit and styled his hair perfectly back looking handsome as hell, was not himself he was still cheerful and lively but Zhan can tell that it was all fake.

His heartfelt discomfort to see Yibo faking his happiness.

Yanli came to him and said, "Zhan?"

"Yes."

"Will you come with me and help me prepare the bridal chamber?"

Zhan nodded, "Yeah sure." he gave one last glance to Yibo who was talking to his mother and some other guests.

After he went away with Yanli, Yibo was approached by A-Ling, "Uncle Yibo, Uncle Yibo!! see what I got for you."

A-Ling followed by his father gave Yibo a rose, who smiled and gladly took it from his hand but as soon as his hand touched the rose he got hurt by the thorn on the rose step.

"Hiss." he winced with pain and observed his wound.

He was already feeling anxious and it was increasing over time, he regretted not bringing his medicine because now he was freaking out and was close to crying because of his overwhelming anxiety.

  He suddenly saw the stalls that were distributing cakes and muffins and started munching on the muffins as his life depended on them.

He also tried to call A-Xiang many times but she did not answer, of course, she would not she had a life and a job she was not someone like him.

While he was eating as gracefully as he can, he suddenly felt someone touching the side of his mouth making him flinch but he calmed down when he saw Zhan, who smiled at him and removed the piece of chocolate from his mouth and licked his finger.

Yibo's face turned red and coughed lightly, and wiped his mouth, "I hope I was not looking like a pig while eating."

"No, you weren't," Zhan said, and grabbed his hand, tightly, "relax...everything will be okay."

Yibo sighed, and Zhan said, "Let's go it's time for the wedding."

Yibo nodded and together they walked towards the altar and sat on the seat.

Cheng was already standing there wearing his black wedding suit with floral golden embroidery on the ends of his sleeves, and Zhan had to leave Yibo's side and stand as the best man, he gave Yibo a reassuring smile before he left and Yibo gave him a small nod.

Soon the bride Wen Qing walked in, in her beautiful and luxurious white gown and lovely veil with the small bouquet in her hand, and behind her was her bridesmaid and her father by her side.

Yibo saw Cheng shedding some tears before he wiped them and smiled brightly.

Once she stood before Cheng with a smile the rituals began, the vows were said and the announcement was made by the priest. 

"I know announce you two as husband and wife, you two may kiss."

The two smiled before they leaned in and kissed each other while the other clapped loudly.

Once the wedding was over dinner was served and bouquets were thrown that were lost in the crowd, Zhan gave a wonderful speech and towards the end, the wedding couple danced to their heart's content.

It was a joyous and wonderful day.

"Will you dance with me?" Zhan asked Yibo who agreed and they also hit the dance floor.

Halfway while dancing Zhan slowly whispered in his ear, "I have a surprise for you... so will you come to the swimming pool?"

Since it was an area where no one usually went so, Zhan thought that they would get some alone time, Yibo felt uncomfortable but he nodded, "I also want to tell you something."

"That's great then let's go," he said and Yibo nodded.

But before they can leave Yanli called him again," Zhan please can you go to aunt Pearl's room and get her medicine please?"

Zhan nodded, "sure," he then looked at Yibo and said, "you wait for me okay?"

Yibo nodded and went ahead.

Author's note: take a deep breath everybody.