Chapter 11.

After Yibo got ready, they headed out.

"So, where are we going?" Yibo asked.

"Um...there are many places to go. Since this is an old town, you can find many ruins of ancient buildings and also some haunted houses."

Yibo looked at Zhan when he mentioned haunted houses, but Zhan did not notice that as he continue to speak, "We can go to the riverfront to take photos and much more, let's go."

They visited several places, but Yibo was more interested in street shopping, as there were many stalls that were selling several unique clothes and shoes and also many other things.

"I'll take this for my sister. It's so pretty," Yibo said as he bought a beautiful handmade pink color flora dress and with that matching shoes for A-Xiang.

And he also bought a few clothes for himself.

Next, they went to another shop that was selling lamps, and he saw a mini lamp but the side of his palm, "I will take this as well." he said and put the lamp aside as well.

Zhan volunteered to carry the bags so that Yibo can shop more.

Next, they went into the jewelry shop, "You like jewelry? " Zhan asked.

"No, but my sister does," Yibo spoke, "he went through some jewelry, "Do you think this necklace will look good with the dress?"

Zhan thought a little but then shook his head, Yibo kept it down, "I don't understand which one should I choose?"

Zhan then helped him choose jewelry for his sister for which he was really grateful. After buying jewelry for his sister Yibo wanted to leave but Zhan spoke, "Aren't you going to do something for your mom and dad?"

Yibo looked at him before he shook his head, "My mom and dad are not interested in these things."

"I see." Zhan said he was feeling hot and a little tired so when he came out he saw an ice cream parlor and suggested, "would you like to have ice cream?"

Yibo nodded, "Sure."

"I'll take a chocolate ice cream," Yibo said and Zhan looked at him, Yibo sure loved chocolate a lot, while Zhan ordered a mix of vanilla and chocolate.

"You really like chocolate don't you," Zhan spoke.

Yibo smiled as he ate his chocolate ice cream with love, "Of course, my grandfather use to love them as well."

Zhan smiled, he noticed that whenever Yibo talked about his grandfather his face would glow up, "What else did your grandfather like?"

"My grandfather had served in the army for a long time, after he retired he bought a small house for himself in the hill stations because he wanted calm and peace.

And he also owned this huge farm as well, he loved animals, like really loved them, horses were his favorite and he also loved shooting, he promised to teach me once I get old but that day never came."

"I see."Zhan said, "So I guess you also love animals because I assume that you and your grandfather's choices are pretty similar."

Yibo nodded, "Of course I do."

"Then which is your favorite animal. Please don't say dogs." Zhan said.

Yibo smiled, "Take a guess."

Zhan tapped his chin with his finger before he spoke, "Horses."

Yibo gasped pretending to be surprised, "How do you know."

"Guessed it." Zhan spoke before the two laughed, "Would you like to go boating?"

"Boating?" Yibo said, "Yeah sure, but I have never tried before."

"Finally something you have never tried before." Zhan said, "Before that let's keep all the stuff back at home."

"Before he goes back." Yibo said, "Can we take a selfie?" 

Zhan quickly nodded, "sure why not."

"Here take my phone, " Yibo said a d Zhan took a selfie from his phone after that they took several pics from his phone.

And by the time they came home, it was already late afternoon and on the way home, Yibo bought several packets of junk food.

Once they reached home Zhan sat down on the bed as he kept the items that he bought on the bed as well, "Thanks for today." Yibo said, "It was fun."

Zhan smiled, "Then I am happy that you enjoyed it."

Yibo pressed his lips together before he spoke, "It was just like a..." he paused not knowing whether he should say further or not.

But Zhan made it easy for him as he looked at him and said, "Date?"

Their eyes met before Yibo smiled, "Date."

Author's note: UwU...btw who is ready for angst?