Chapter 2.

After a long time, the flight finally landed.

Zhan was awake the whole time while Haoxuan slept and Yibo played games on his phone, completely exhausting its battery.

After getting down from the flight Yibo stretched himself and yawned.

While Zhan was getting more and more nervous and at the same time a little angry because he can't even be at peace when he comes home thanks to his family.

He went to Yibo and spoke, "please behave well."

Yibo smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. "Don't worry, I am a very good actor."

Zhan just gave him a small nod and picked his suitcase before going out of the airport and once he came out he spotted his family.

"HEY!!!" Cheng yelled.

Zhan smiled and rushed to them, he hugged his parents and then his siblings and then he took the little child of about four years in his arms, "Little treasure, are you not going to greet uncle."

Little treasure was actually A-ling, Yanli's son, he smiled and hugged Zhan, "welcome back uncle." he said and kissed Zhan's cheeks.

"Aw... this was the prettiest welcome ever." he said and then Haoxuan came forwards and greeted everyone it was Yanli who spoke, "Who is he?" she asked after she saw Yibo standing there with a polite smile.

Cheng knew who it was, as he looked at Haoxuan who smiled.

Zhan gulped and went near Yibo, and placed his hand around his shoulder, even though he didn't want to touch him, "His name is Wang Yibo... he is my boyfriend mom and dad."

"Oh my..." His mother said as she cheered, "he is so handsome!" she said and came ahead, "My name is Xiao May it's nice to meet you Yibo."

Yibo smiled at her, "the pleasure is mine, Now I know where he gets his good looks from."

May smiled as he kept a hand on her cheek, "I already like him."

From behind her came Zhan's father, "My name is William nice to meet you young man." he said and shook hands with Yibo, it was a firm handshake and Yibo smiled, "it's an honor to meet you, sir...I have heard a lot about you from him."

William smiled as well seems pretty impressed, "Alright let's go."

In the car, Zhan's parents asked Yibo several questions, starting from where did they meet to which he replied effortlessly.

And then May asked, "What do you do?"

Zhan's eyes widened and he felt nervous but Yibo answered calmly, "I own a few cafes... occasionally I also work as a barista in those cafes" spoke and Zhan visibly relaxed.

It was a big car and everybody sat comfortably in it.

"How many people are there in your family?" William asked.

Yibo smiled and gently replied, "My mom, dad, and twin sister, her name is A-Xiang."

Yanli spoke, "Oh my you have a twin sister? that's so great."

"I know."

"What does your dad do?" William asked.

"My dad is a businessman and my mother has a bakery while my sister is an engineer."

Zhan raised an eyebrow he wondered whether what Yibo was saying was true or he was just making stuff up.

It was all a lie may be because why would someone from such a good background be a whore?

Once they reached their home Yibo was quite shocked to see the huge mansion in front of him, he had expected Zhan to come from a well-off family but not this well-off.

"You seem pretty loaded," he commented and Zhan rolled his eyes, "Thank you."

He thought that maybe Yibo will ask for more money now after seeing the mansion. 

But Yibo did not say anything after that, they walked in and Yibo admired the garden and the decorations, he saw the workers and the lively atmosphere.

"I hope you like it here Yibo," May spoke.

"Like it? I love it, Mrs. Xiao, this place looks like heaven I would never want to leave."

Zhan snorted, of course, why would gold diggers like to leave?

However Yibo noticed this but refused to say something. He was not blind to not see that Zhan was behaving rather coldly towards him the constant eye rolls and the cold voice and snorting made him annoyed but still, he refused to say something he was here for business nothing more nothing less.

Once they came in May spoke, "Zhan you know your room, go and take Yibo with you as well."

Zhan smiled, but he did not like the idea of sharing a room with Yubo but he did not let it show on his face he nodded and took his bag with him and Yibo followed him, once they came in the room Yibo collapsed on the bed, "I am really tired."

Zhan sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I will get and get fresh," Yibo said and Zhan didn't bother to pay him any attention. He was on his phone, checking e-mails.

A few minutes later Yibo came out of the bathroom and smiled, "I feel so refreshed." he said as he wiped his hair and Zhan still didn't pay any attention to him still on his phone.

"Would you like to go out?" Yibo suddenly asked.

Zhan finally looked at him, "Go out for a stroll or something? perhaps meet new people."

This was a simple request but Zhan who was always thinking negatively about Yibo thought that Yibo wants to go out and spread business and perhaps distribute cards about his escort agency?

This made him stand up, "No, Yibo you can't go out and meet people and tell them about your profession."

"Oh god, are you serious!" Yibo finally said his thin thread of patience was gone as he spoke loudly "Zhan, I just wanted to go out for a stroll since this is the first time I am here, I wanted to go and click some pictures and go to food stalls like any other person.

I knew you think of me like a slut but sluts are humans too okay? they don't lie on bed twenty-four into seven!"

Zhan flinched when he was reprimanded by Yibo.

"And stop being a judgmental bit- I mean prick."

"I am not judgemental.."

"Yes, you are..." Yibo said and sighed, "Forget it I will go out alone."

Yibo said and turned around and opened the door but before he could even step out he saw a beautiful woman with long silky hair standing outside with a very pretty smile and her smile became more radiant when she saw Zhan.

"Baby..." she said.

Yibo looked at Zhan who was standing there with his clenched fists, "What are you doing here? Inaya."