Chapter 6~

"Are you sure he is an escort?" Cheng spoke as he took a sip from his drink.

Zhan nodded and Cheng spoke, "Then it's really amazing even the escorts are so talented nowadays. Do you think all of this was taught to them so that they can charm their customers?

Zhan spoke, "It is a possibility, but if not, then that's really great."

"I hope you are not rude to him. He prevented a huge argument from breaking out today... treat him well brother and he even repaired dad's beloved car."

Zhan nodded. He felt bad for being rude to him. Maybe he should look past the fact that Yibo is an escort, and he has the actual talent to impress people and not just his good looks.

But one thing that constantly bugged Zhan was that he wanted to know more about Yibo. He wanted to know why such a person became an escort for something so despicable?

When Zhan went to his room he saw Yibo rummaging through his suitcase, he looked pale and his face was also red, he was covered with sweat as one hand was on his stomach while the other was going through his suitcase.

Zhan quickly went to him and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I need my meds," Yibo spoke as he kept on looking through the bag.

"Why what happened?" Zhan spoke, "You look terrible should I take you to the hospital?"

"No, I am fine just gastritis."

"Just gastritis?" Zhan spoke, "Wait did you eat something during dinner?"

Yibo nodded, Zhan wanted to say something else but when he saw Yibo was in so much pain he made him sit down and looked through the bag himself he found a small medical bag and opened it, Yibo told him the name of the medicine and he gave the medicine to Yibo who laid down after eating it.

And once Zhan kept the medicine on Yibo's hand he also saw that Yibo's hand was swollen so he asked, "Why is your hand like this?"

Yibo looked at it and said, "Oh this? I my hand got pressed when I was repairing your dad's car."

Zhan closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He got some ointment and massaged his hand.

"I am sorry I made a mess, I will clean it." he said as he tried to get up but Zhan forbade him, "I'll do it."

"No you shouldn't you are my customer... and..."

Zhan felt irritated and anger surged through his veins when Yibo said 'customer' so Zhan once again said in his cold voice, "Just lay down. I will do it."

He said as he put the items back in the suitcase and kept it aside, while Yibo quietly lay on the bed, and Zhan asked, "I am sure you know which food triggered this."

"Prawns," Yibo said.

"If you knew then why did you eat?"

"Your mother put so much effort, how can I say her, no, and to be honest they were so tasty that it was worth the pain."

Zhan sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed.

The medicine that Yibo took made him very sleepy, so he dozed off while Zhan sat beside him and observed him for some time.

He raised his hand and bought it near Yibo's face the sudden urge to caress his head came to his mind but he quickly withdrew his hand and got up.

'What am I thinking?'

He thought and took a pillow and a blanket before he went to the couch to sleep, as he switched off the lights.

The next morning when Yibo woke up he was on the bed, his stomach ache was gone and the sunlight that seeped through the window illuminated the room.

He got up and saw Zhan sleeping on the couch. 

'Why does this handsome man have to be a douchebag?;

He thought but then shook his head what was he thinking. He got fresh and went downstairs but when he came down he saw May, Zhan's mother, and Pearl his aunt trying to calm down a crying A-ling.

"Aiya, my dear calm down please." May tried to console him and Pearl was also trying to console him.

Yibo smiled as he went to them, "What is the little bun crying for?"

May smiled, "Oh Yibo, good morning."

"Good morning Mrs. Xiao," he said to both Pearl and May, "Why is he crying."

"Because our bun wants some cake!" May said, "But Yanli has gone to pick up her husband and the bakeries are not opened yet and I cannot cook because I don't feel well, and Pearl does not know how to cook."

Yibo placed a finger on his chin, "So, little bun wants cake...Hmmm." Yibo paused a little as he looked at A-ling who was also looking at him, "shall we cook it?"

A-Ling suddenly smiled and nodded gently, while Pearl asked with some suspicion, "You know how to cook?"

"No absolutely not...but I can cook cake and cake only." Yibo looked at A-Ling and smiled, "Do you know why?"

A-Ling smiled gently and shyly asked, "why?"

"Because I also love cakes!"

When Zhan woke up he was alone in the room and Yibo was nowhere to be found.

Zhan yawned as he got up and stretched his hands in the air before he got fresh. As he went downstairs he saw quite a shocking scene, Yibo was in the kitchen with his mother and aunt, and also A-ling the kid was smiling jumping and enjoying.

Yanli and her husband had also come back by this time, "What's going on?" he asked.

Yanli spoke, "A-Ling wanted cake and Yibo decided to bake it for him."

Zhan's eyes widened, "He can cook?"

Yanli and her husband Haikuan looked at him with raised eyebrows and Hoakuan asked, "Isn't he, your boyfriend? shouldn't you know?"

Zhan got flustered and before he can reply Yibo answered as he came from behind, "Of course he doesn't because I have never cooked cake for him before and cake is the only thing I like to bake."

He said as he was holding A-Ling who refused to let him go, "Uncle Yibo is the cake ready?"

Yibo was about to answer when he heard a ding from the oven, "Yes it is."

He said as he went to the kitchen and wore gloves while he put A-ling down and carefully took out the cake, May and the others also came to have a look.

The cake looked perfect, A-ling was so happy that he smiled and Yibo spoke, "Now we will put it in the fridge and wait for it to get cool?"

"Okay," the kid replied.

"A-Ling comes here it's time for you to take a bath," Yanli said and A-ling ran to her.

While Yibo put the cake in the fridge, May looked more and more impressed by Yibo, as he said, "You are really talented son."

"Thank you, Mrs. Xiao."

"Alright you," May said, "the maid will be here to cook breakfast soon."

"Sure."

Once Yibo was near Zhan he asked, "Is your stomach okay?"

Yibo nodded, "It's fine now."

"And you hand?"

"It's fine as well."

Zhan looked at his hand and the swelling was more or less gone, "so you don't know how to cook but know how to bake cakes?"

Yibo smiled as he answered, "I love cakes a lot when I was a child I use to cry for cakes as well over and over and my grandpa finally decided to learn how to bake cakes for me, and in the process, he also taught me.

It used to be fun, we used to burn cakes, some time put wrong  ingredients sometimes excess sugar sometimes less sugar it took a while but we learned to make the perfect cake soon."

Zhan smiled at this sweet thing, "your grandfather is so sweet."

"Was." Yibo said and Zhan looked at him. 

"He was sweet, he is no more."

Author's note: Don't forget to vote and comment.