Her Target

The only thing we’re allowed to do…is to believe that we won’t regret the choice we made. – Levi Ackerman.

Will he regret?

“Wait…I…p-please…don’t kill-,” blood splashed across the floor, after shooting his head. As you slid the gun back into your coat pocket, you stared at his lifeless body.

“What a horrible face…” You began walking away, towards the door. You heard rapid footsteps approaching you as you were ready to open the door.

“Shit!” You frantically cussed and dashed to the window for escape. Before you jumped off the window, you look back just in time the door open harshly, you smirked maniacally.

Before they could see you, you jump and landed on the ground. As you run away, you can’t help yourself but to laugh, knowing that you’ll get your prize after completing your task.

“You never let me down Y/N, you made everything so simple.” You patted his hand away as he reached for your cheek trying to touch you. Mr. Groovy is your boss, and he gives you orders.

Looking at this aged and ugly man made you frown. He chuckles and pulls out an envelope containing cash. As soon as you saw it, your eyes twinkled and you’re heart beat races because of excitement.

He handed it to you, and you grabbed it right away. This is what you're waiting for. “I doubled the amount because you did such a good job.” He said causing you to raise your head and looking surprised at him. “Doesn’t that sound good?”

Without saying anything, you smiled and nodded in reply to him. As someone opens the door, he returns to his chair, and you quickly hide the money in your pocket. You stood there watching the messenger of your boss approach him.

You blankly watched them as they talked. You leaned against the wall with your arms crossed, unable to hear what they are talking, so you waited until the messenger left.

As your boss’s gaze switches to you, you straighten up. “You’ve got another job…and if you ever do it, I’ll triple or even more than triple your payment,” he smirked.

It piqued your interest because of the potential financial gain from him. “Spill it out.” You said back to him. “I assumed you knew Levi Ackerman already.”

You tilted your head lightly as though contemplating, and you immediately remembered him. “Do you mean the humanity’s strongest soldier? I haven’t seen him yet but I heard that he was from here.”

You guessed it correctly, he nodded. You’ve lived in the underground city since birth, but you don’t recall ever meeting this man.

“Bring his head to me. He used to be one of us before, and he was sent outside for the mission together with his friends, but they failed, only this Ackerman alive, and living a fine life. Because of their failure Boss Lobov captured and killed.”

You’re considering that you’ll make a lot of penny if you do it, you’ve assassinated a lot of people and completed many missions without failing, so you believe it’ll be easy for you.

“Alright, my mission is to kill Levi Ackerman.” You smiled as you replied to him. You don’t want to waste this opportunity. Your response has made him satisfied. “Good girl, I know you won’t disappoint

A/N: There must be some errors and mistakes so please bear with me. English is not my first language, I hope you understand. Happy reading :)

CTTO. to the fan art. <3